Red Zone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This.

GA cost $85
Red Zone $350

So for $265 more your guaranteed being close to the stage & not having wait all day. Its a pretty good deal. Plus you have your own restroom!!

Assuming the RZ people can wander into GA (like on 360), it's a good deal. If not, I'd rather do GA - it's split into two zones and narrower so most spots should be good anyway.

Assuming the RZ people can wander into GA (like on 360), it's a good deal. If not, I'd rather do GA - it's split into two zones and narrower so most spots should be good anyway.

I agree. If it's next to the B-Stage your're basically paying triple for GA at the back of the floor. I wish there was some clear information on the set up. Is that San Jose map confirmed? All other maps on TM show Red Zone at the other end of the floor.

I did Red Zone twice for the 360 tour. Both times it was a small corral big enough for about 2-3 rows of people front to back not standing too closely together. Depends on the venue, in Raleigh it was a larger area, in Nashville it was much smaller.

There were small little rectangular folding seats along the back that weren't very comfortable that you could use if you were in the back row whenever you wanted, but everybody was standing during the whole concert.

RZ also had access to the general area and could walk freely between the two.

I wonder if we'll have some of the same issues with last year, when there were some venues that let RZ in before regular GA. Since RZ peeps could go to the into GA it made for some tension.

Not to mention you have access to a private bar for a few pre-show beverages :) Just make sure to get toilet stops done before the show!

I wonder if we'll have some of the same issues with last year, when there were some venues that let RZ in before regular GA. Since RZ peeps could go to the into GA it made for some tension.

lol...

Yes, how dare the people who paid hundreds of dollars for AIDS research get to be a foot closer than the guy who hasn't showered in 36 hours.

I don't recall them giving any info for the 360 Red Zone as to what portion was tax deductible. Theoretically they should.

It's doubtful - the band likely take the tax deduction. One old 360 RZ site is still up and says "The amounts you pay to purchase tickets/packages may not be tax-deductible by you."

Red Zone for Phoenix 1, easy purchase in the pre-sale this morning. Now the long wait until Monday begins for the other shows.

Im not a tax consultant, but I do remember reading recently a note on the Bridge School benefit here in the Bay Area that tickets are not tax deductible as the portion that can be deductible must be above a beyond the value of the ticket. Although the tickets are well above the cost of a GA ticket, I bet if you put a GA on the open market its closer to the cost of a RZ + the other added benefits of dedicated area, VIP entry and Bathrooms.

This is the delivery info Ticketmaster sends with purchase of a Red Zone ticket:

Thank you for purchasing a (RED) Zone ticket. Your souvenir ticket included in the package will be available for pickup at the venue the day of the show. All (RED) Zone tickets will be issued at the designated (RED) Zone check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. If you have not received this 3 days before the show please contact Ticketmaster immediately. All packages are will-call only except for in the state of NY. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE. All sales are final. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER/ATTENDEE NAME on this order. Those who cannot present a photo ID matching the PURCHASER name on the order will be turned away. IF YOU ARE ADDING AN ALTERNATE PICK UP NAME please contact vip.tickets@ticketmaster.com within 10 days of purchase. If you have any questions regarding the ticket portion of your purchase or have not received your confirmation email, please email vip.tickets@ticketmaster.com or call 877-4-VIPTKT (877-484-7858). Please note: This offer is not valid if tickets are purchased through TM+. U2 (RED) Zone Packages CANNOT BE RESOLD.

So, from this description - it says nothing about bringing a credit card and gives you an e-mail address to add an alternate pick up name within 10 days of purchase. This is for Toronto.

So, from this description - it says nothing about bringing a credit card and gives you an e-mail address to add an alternate pick up name within 10 days of purchase. This is for Toronto.

I'm bringing my card. In theory a scalper could re-sell these as long as they add the new name within 10 days

hmmm...

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f314/u2-ticket-sales-101-12-4-14-and-onward-217638.html

if it is the B stage, why would section 110 and 106 be at the highest category?

so confusing. i personally might re-think RZ tix if this is the case but not like we will know before we have to buy...FUCK
Hmm I chose the "best seat" option for the lower section seating at exactly 12:00 and got section 117 seating. My friend took his sweet time and did the same thing two hours later and got tickets in 106.

This leads me to believe that 106 might be further from the main stage... i hope for my sake because i'll be extremely pissed off if he ends up with better seats!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

So I had to bump this.

I bought 2 red zone tickets for one of the Phoenix shows for me and my wife.

Are Red Zone even worth it this tour.......

Anybody have RZ last nite? Can you tell us about your experience?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Anybody have RZ last nite? Can you tell us about your experience?

Thanks!

I was sitting in Row 5 just above the Red Zone and that is the best place on the floor to see the show. The advantage to the Red Zone is the ability to stand in front of the reserved section and see everything going on around you. The band members are going all over the stages so it's important to be further enough back to get the overall effect of this incredible show!

Enjoy guys.

Do we know the difference between Red Zone 1 vs Red Zone 2 and which one is North/South? Also curious to see pics from last night in the RZ.

When I bought these RZ tickets, I invested €280 to be placed right in front of the stage.

The location is actually very disappointing, far from the scene and the band.

Live Nation has not provided accurate information to customers.

I consider that such sales methods are unacceptable. :angry:

m_332090.gif

Back
Top Bottom