Question for Aussie and NZ fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffarido

The Fly
Just wondering if it is worth paying for U2 membership NOW to get access to presales when they hopefully announce a australian/new zealand leg of their tour?

My guess it would be at least another 12 months before U2 would announce tour dates in Australia/NZ so instead of paying for U2 membership now and then renewing it again would it be better just to wait 8 months?

Definitley wait. They won't come here until early/late 2016. Especially if there is another US/Euro leg in the middle of 2016.

So you can safely wait until next year to subscribe.

Plus I highly doubt they will do anything other than stadiums here, and that'll be easy to get tickets for even in the general sale. Last time around was a walk in the park.

I'm hoping for a February/March tour for Aus and NZ in 2016. I think in the coming weeks more shows will be undoubtedly be revealed. Obviously there will be the Ireland shows and more shows across the US and EU...at first glance I noted the gaps between dates of Montreal & Chicago, Chicago & Toronto, Boston & NYC, Berlin & Barcelona, Cologne & London. Chances are they're holding back on more dates like last tour. I bought mine just today because I'm thinking about heading over to see all 4 shows in New York. However it also got me thinking/hoping there will be another announcement coming soon.

If memory serves correctly, they announced they were doing an Oceana leg in October 2005 for the original March 2006 dates and 360 was announced at some point during the bands second run through Europe in 2010.

So given that, we probably won't hear anything about Southern Hemisphere dates until mid-late next year.

Back
Top Bottom