Presale codes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes if you dont have gotten an email (i havent yet) The code shows on your account page. I am in the in the innocence group and i also got a code.

I woke up early and read a tweet from someone who'd gotten their code. Checked my U2.com account page and it was THERE. AND I'm in the eXPERIENCE group!!!! (I wasn't sure about that)

I'm home sick with an upper respiratory infection I just can't shake, but I'm NOT SLEEPING until after 10 am! No, no, no, no--I'm not sleeping!!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

PSA, codes were in my gmail junk folder. If yours are missing, they might be spam...this band is well known for that.

I'm seeing tickets on StubHub already, at insane prices. Are the vultures among us?

Didn't get my Innocence code yet, but then I just checked U2.com and it's there when I'm logged in and click on Tours. I'll probably get the email soon then.

Is the innocence code and experience code for each night?

So is the night 1 innocence, night 2 experience?

RZ1 for Vancouver. In and out of the Ticketmaster website by 10:02 local time! Slickest it's gone since the Propaganda days for me!

HELP! Where is code?

IM an Innocent....but dont see a code anywhere . Where do i look????? I havent received an email either.

Yes if you dont have gotten an email (i havent yet) The code shows on your account page. I am in the in the innocence group and i also got a code.

I looked under Account Info but all thats there is my account info. ?!?!

I'm so confused right now. I was wondering why my presale code wasn't showing up so I went to my junkmail and there was an email entitled gift subscription to U2.com. It thanked me for upgrading and gave directions on how to activate my subscription with the coupon code. So I did all that but now I noticed I have 2 50 dollar charges on my bank account. :/ Is it going to all be one or did I really fuck up?

all went very easy, bought some extra memberships and that way could buy without any stress tickets for both amsterdam shows and for both paris shows :hyper:

Is anyone else considering saving their presale code for a potential Dublin date instead of London? :O Decisions decisions!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Phew, Just about got tickets for the seating level I wanted in Glasgow - had seconds to spare as I was entering my account details! :applaud:

I had a weird tendency to flit between the two dates to see what seats would come up but then ticketmaster booted me back to the home page - so lesson is - don't hesitate!

Back
Top Bottom