Pre-Show Lineup Thread Part 2: Check In Every Four Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One vote for toss them. Maybe that would be a good way to get rid of them. I'll give the front of the line the gift of life.

"Always have some back-up sperm."
- Always; music by U2, lyrics by Bono & the Edge

I haz a sad as I cannot figure the riddle out as to who the bully womanspreader is. I know one of the women on that list wasn't at the party since she was actually keeping the list, so that is the only person I can eliminate as per the clues. I have an empty mailbox if anyone cares to enlighten me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Our friend OnTheRoadWithU2 is #14.

She fortunately is usually not a GA line jerk.

In the past, she forsook the GA line to try to meet Larry on his way in, and then she just always went in at doors and wasnt hankering for the rail. Actually, it's kind of unusual to see her on the list...

I'm guessing now she wants to vie for e-stage rail to get closer to Larry every night...? I'm betting, though, you wont see her actually in line until right before the doors open.

The clues as I understood them indicated person in top 10.

No she is not. She mentioned that she had lined up to be close to old friends.

Anyone that resorts to anything even remotely physical regarding their spot in line, or to get to the rail once inside, needs to be named and shamed.

Honestly. What a bunch of obnoxious nitwits.

Did the rain wash away all the fuckers? It's still hot. It's rainy. I'm not leaving the house until 7:30 for the show.

DeVaul is pretty cool. And did I say handsome.

By the way, you guys would be good people to ask -- should I keep my sperm in the sperm bank that I've had in there since 2004 just in case I needed it before chemo killed my sperm? But it didn't kill my sperm as I have 2 kids yelling at me right now. I don't need it, but I'll miss them being there just in case I marry a new trophy wife in 25 years and she wants kids and my ball sack is all shriveled up. Discuss.

Get rid of them. I was in a similar sitaution (only had to worry about radiation killing my boys thankfully no chemo), once my kid was born, that was enough of paying to store the little buggers.

If you get a trophy wife, you can always use a sperm donor, someone like Jason Mewes.

Seriously this weather sucks. My in laws are here. I'm free to leave as they are here to watch the kids. But its' so shitty out, there's no point right now. If the rain hits me, i die. Mostly i'm just lazy.

There are around 70/80 people in the Box Office line now.

There are going to be some tears tonight! I don't have the brass ones to travel to a show without tickets.

I'm not sure if I should be disappointed in not knowing or seeing all of this happening? My GA was for MSG4 and we arrived at MSG at 7:45 with no problems.... while we were'nt on the rail we kinda milled about and really didn't miss a thing.
This is all news to me that this actually happens - when I posted earlier I thought most of this was all made up! Talk about clueless!

In happier news, HBO airing Paris U2 show and doc...

On November 7, HBO will premiere a behind-the-scenes documentary on the tour. Then on November 14, a concert film of their show in Paris' Bercy Arena will be shot and aired the very same day.

Featuring interviews with all four band members, as well their road crew and team, the documentary will also look at the problems they faced early on in the tour. David Gugggenheim takes care of direction.

- See more at: U2 concert film and documentary coming to HBO | Music | News | Hot Press

this was the post...

‎U2 fans tour 2015. help real fans to get tickets
18 mins · New York, NY ·
So I was trampled in the ticket cancelation line. I think security is working with scalpers. Was physically shoved to the ground. I give up. It's not with it. I have NEVER seen such madness.

I'm not sure if I should be disappointed in not knowing or seeing all of this happening? My GA was for MSG4 and we arrived at MSG at 7:45 with no problems.... while we were'nt on the rail we kinda milled about and really didn't miss a thing.
This is all news to me that this actually happens - when I posted earlier I thought most of this was all made up! Talk about clueless!

You know man, I wish I could rewind my life and go back to when I didn't know this shit went on, truly.

:hug: I suspected as much. Sorry to bring you into this muck. You were wide eyed and innocent. :hug: I take no pride in this. :cry:

Dude, judging by those pictures, the whole mass of people in the front row had numbers. I think there was only one or two people at MSG Harding the reservation book. Major suckage for them.

So does these people travel to Europe to do same thing or do they stalk a new band? Bryan Adams is he next?

I stood next to a rather large, obnoxious and rude fella at the bar before the @u2 thing last night... was yelling at the bartender. Looked at his hand and he had a number. I L-O-L'd

Haha - no kidding. And they're disgusting too, they don't dare wash their hands for a day and a half lest their golden number rub off.

It's OK, Edge & Adam get to see exactly the same people around the e-stage tonight and tomorrow too... sometimes don't you think they wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom