Only "true" fans are entitled to rail!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone get in contact with Noone!!

606-3.jpg

This thread is oh so long. Do I have to go back and read all of it or can someone give my a summary on previous 15 pages.

Hey you!!! Nice to see you outside of FB! Are you ready for the tour? How many shows did you manage tix for? We're booked for Chi 1 and 2, bringing the boy with us (leaving his sister at home though -- maybe next yr). He is THRILLED. In fact, he's been more excited about all the rehearsal vids and whatnot than his daddy & I. Ah, youth!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

you guys seen the actual red zone layout yet? I can post if you haven't. confirmed not on the middle catwalk at all.

Does anyone know which one is Redzone 1 - North or Southside?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Funnily enough, when I check the map for the Dutch gig on Ticketmaster, it shows the Red zone right next to the E, at the end of the ramp, not near the stage.

I think none of these maps are correct right now, they all have no clue what's going on. :wink:

Funnily enough, when I check the map for the Dutch gig on Ticketmaster, it shows the Red zone right next to the E, at the end of the ramp, not near the stage.

I think none of these maps are correct right now, they all have no clue what's going on. :wink:

All the Ticketmaster maps still show it by the e stage. They obviously intended it to be there last December and when constructing things found it wouldn't work and sought alternatives. First alternative they tried to the glans was the shaft, Bono's shaft was apparently not long enough so they settled on the scrotum.

Thanks!! :hug:

I'm here in Vancouver since last night. We've went to the Arena like 3 times.
If I want, I can be N°1, but Vancouver is, literally, the most beautiful city I've ever seen, so I'm just in awe of the city and I want to see more and more.

Tomorrow Nick66 gets here, then we'll start to make plans.
I may go whale watching.

Does anybody knows the hotel U2's staying?

You're not aware that it's against the forum rules to ask where they're staying? :) That information isn't supposed to end up on a public forum.

So the legend goes... Somebody started giving false inside information and told anyone who didn't believe him to Google him to prove that he was someone who would be in the know. The first thing that came up on the google search was an arrest record and a mug shot.

I'm not sure how the church part came into play... I believe there was a challenge of some sort that led to it but I can't remember. But yes, the poster who did the original googling did also end up calling the guy's church.

Most surreal interference moment ever.

Say what? How did I miss this?

Oh and:

I heard they were staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Edge loves cinnabuns

Larry is at the Motel 6. He likes when they leave the light on for you.

Shouldn't they be at a Super 8, what with traveling with a spaceship and all?

Wait...wrong tour. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom