Oh SNAP! My tickets were cancelled!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Most people's ticket orders, especially GA, say that there is a delivery delay while the monkeys work feverishly behind the scenes to scour the sales databases for limit overages, suspicious transactions that look like bots and - the horror - fans who dare to reside under the same roof. The hold is apparently going to be lifted on or about the day of the general public sale - tomorrow.

Safe to say the next 24hrs will be a revelation in terms of what types of transactions get booted and who feels the Wrath Of The Cancelled Tickets.

So, post all #omgtheycancelledmytickets stories here, and any remedies/solutions obtained.

Go

Sent from my ass crack

Well i really hope not my pre-sale tickets get cancelled because i used my innocence code one day earlier. :sad:

Okay snap my tickets were canceled because of the crash in the morning I had one hour to get tickets, didn't work out, was frantic hopped in the car drove like a maniac because I was late for work, called my girlfriend and ask her if I could forward her my codes and forgot to tell her don't use two of them for the same night ... she did... they canceled one set...I call U2.com, confessed my mistake, blamed Ticketmaster, I begged, I cried.... he gave me another code. Never give up!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Val did ticketmaster notify you that they were cancelled? Or how did you find out?

Val did ticketmaster notify you that they were cancelled? Or how did you find out?

They did about 4 hrs later.

....forgot to tell her don't use two of them for the same night ...

I should have said that she used her code and one of my codes for the same night and because she used her ticketmaster account for both, they flagged it. I was so frantic I forgot to tell her to use my account for mine. Feck ticket master for crashing, and bless that sweet man at U2.com!

Oh good, at least they are notifying people. I'm waiting anxiously hoping mine don't get cancelled. I used two codes, 2 different TM accounts but same billing address :/ wish me luck! lol

2 accounts.. I think you're good!

I hope so! It's my first pre-sale purchase ever so didn't read the rules carefully. I'll know next time :)

Correct. My husband got his own code and purchased 1 ticket. I had my own code and bought 2 tickets.

general sale 4 ticket limit...

Is this per show or in total.

So, today I can only buy 4 total tickets for this North American leg?

Or is it 4 tickets per show?

Thanks

general sale 4 ticket limit...

Is this per show or in total.

So, today I can only buy 4 total tickets for this North American leg?

Or is it 4 tickets per show?

Thanks

I emailed this to Ticketmaster the other day and they said it's a 4 ticket limit per show, not overall.

Looks like they have unblocked all of the tickets I got in the presale. They previously had a message that they were holding all tickets until review but now they just have the delivery message for all.

Back
Top Bottom