New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oof, his eye :(

Also, am I crazy or does that look like a foreboding grease mullet forming?

One eye is closed, which means he's half out of his coma. YES!!!

Also, am I crazy or does that look like a foreboding grease mullet forming?

Well, you know how hard it is to keep up appearances when you've been in a coma since December. That dry shampoo they use in hospitals only goes so far!

My sources tell me that Bono has slimmed down quite a bit because when he was in a coma, they gave him a vegetarian feeding tube.

Well, you know how hard it is to keep up appearances when you've been in a coma since December. That dry shampoo they use in hospitals only goes so far!
Ah yes, it didn't occur to me that this picture was taken immediately after Bono emerged. Makes perfect sense now.

I think thats one of the worst photos ive ever seen of Bono. Dosent look good at all :-(

The worst thing about this picture is probably his hair :lol:

Apart from that, just good to see him smile.

I hope his arm is doing better.

I think thats one of the worst photos ive ever seen of Bono. Dosent look good at all :-(

Did you not see the pic of him a few weeks back with the arm in the sling? I would say that looked way worse than this one

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Did you not see the pic of him a few weeks back with the arm in the sling? I would say that looked way worse than this one

True, that one was really bad, I felt bad for Bono, he looked totally drugged and/or in pain :sigh:

I take the smile as a good sign. The eye looks swollen, maybe from the accident or from medication, but I don't think anyone here can say something about the actual progress he's making just because of that picture. It's not that bad and the hair can be repaired (easier than the arm).

I wonder if he's arm still in a sling?

Could you share the link of him a couple weeks ago? Is that the one where he is walking with the coat around him?

On a brighter note- Bono DOES look better then the other dude!

Hair aside :wink:, I think he's looking pretty good, and yes, thinner! They must be working him hard in rehab. And in good spirits! The one eye closed probably doesn't mean anything, could be Bono winking or being cute or just caught awkwardly - I think the eye was open in the photos from a few weeks back.

I've seen worse photos of Bono, like the one he took with me outside Electric Lady in 2013, he was looking a bit rough that day...

After this photo was taken they went out for drinks

giphy.gif

Come on, we're not complaining about a guy's looks who's doing hard rehab and PT and is certainly NOT concentrating on how he looks like, right? This is getting ridiculous. I'm sure his hair will be in the right place once the tour starts.

Yes, thinner is good, but it's also a sign that he's been through some stuff. Losing a lot of weight can also be a result of emotional distress which I'm sure this injury has caused to Bono. It's not necessarily a sign of fitness. I'm sure he'll have a little more flesh on his bones again once he's getting into party mode again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom