New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meanwhile, new pictures have surfaced of Guy Oseary's other client...

ooqjvdwvwe5ivgc1lnsl.gif

Guy's having a bad couple of months.

I reckon its some conspiracy by Guy Oseary to keep the older acts in the headlines. It was set up and it was all his idea

Madonna has been on the main headline news, the front of every newspaper, the talk of every radio morning show here in the uk. Pretty similar to when u2 pissed everyone off by putting their album on everyones apple devices.

This fall has got the whole world talking about madonna again the same way the apple release got everyone talking about u2

If this hadnt of happened would people have been talking about madonna or even u2 when they released their album.?? I think not,apart from the people that cared anyway.

All fingers point to Guy!

???

Madonna is very lucky she completely cleared the stairs when she was tugged back, had she not she probably would have injured herself pretty bad.

But as far as I can tell, his pinkie isn't in a cast :hmm:

Did he fracture his wrist/lower arm, too? I guess with the bionic elbow he'll have to do a lot of excessive to keep the joint active after the surgery, so I don't see how he can wear a cast all his arm up. Anyway, let's hope he's actually really feeling better and continues to make a good recovery.

Sounds like the B man is well on his way to being able to do the stranger again. :up:

Also, today we can at least confirm that Madonna does not in fact have osteoporosis. Yet.

I reckon its some conspiracy by Guy Oseary to keep the older acts in the headlines. It was set up and it was all his idea

Madonna has been on the main headline news, the front of every newspaper, the talk of every radio morning show here in the uk. Pretty similar to when u2 pissed everyone off by putting their album on everyones apple devices.

This fall has got the whole world talking about madonna again the same way the apple release got everyone talking about u2

I
???

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If this hadnt of happened would people have been talking about madonna or even u2 when they released their album.?? I think not,apart from the people that cared anyway.

???

Dude your so right! I noticed a bunch of kids at the school I teach at totally listening to Madonna today. And I was like wtf? How do they know who she is lol.

Dude your so right! I noticed a bunch of kids at the school I teach at totally listening to Madonna today. And I was like wtf? How do they know who she is lol.

You don't happen to teach English do you?

You're ;)

???

You might be on to something here... :lol:

He still looks a little dazed. Probably the effects of the anesthesia.

Jokes aside, it's a funeral, we really shouldn't be over-analyzing anyone's looks here because we cannot expect Bono to look very happy. I'm sure he's still in pain, too.

???

It just took a couple of Llama's and a dress to get her out of the headlines today. This was the first I even heard about her falling :lol:.

He still looks a little dazed. Probably the effects of the anesthesia.

actually my sib who's had major surgery several times told me that
anesthesia maybe 2 yrs after my ankle surgery which they decided at the last min to go General (vs local) that it can afect peow up to a year after! :ohmy:

ETA

didn't know it was from a funeral

that'll do it too.

Back
Top Bottom