How many shows so far..??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gavin82

The Fly
Ok people how many shows & where have you been too so far on this leg...????!!!!????

1,2,3 GO....!!!!!!

London 1,4 and 6 ive done. 2 in GA and i had seats for London 4. Would have loved to have done more if id have had the cash.

Chicago 5... That was my only show. :( I let work and personal obligations take priority, which I regret, and I won't make that mistake again.

Next time they hit the U.S. I will be attending a lot more. Hopefully next year!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

So far Vancouver 1 and 2, first night in the seats (great view of screen) and second night ga mid ramp on the rail. Looking forward to next North American leg

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Just Glasgow 2 unfortunately :( would of loved to have seen more

Chicago 3&4, both Toronto shows, about to do Dublin 1, 2 and 4. GA for all except for Dublin 2.

Vancouver 1&2, Montreal 3&4, New York 1 through 8 (and the same half a U2 perf. as Headache) and, next week, Dublin 3&4. :hyper:

Just Vancouver 1 and 2, my god that was over 6 months ago...

wooh sum have been to alot of shows Awesome:up: :)

Me Glasgow both nights :) been contemplating belfast but more likely
2 Dublin shows since i have Euro's left over and my dad is giving
me sum more :)

After 30 years of seeing U2 shows, I have seen more on this tour than any previous tour. Vancouver 1-2, San Jose 1-2, Phoenix 1-2, Inglewood 1-5, West Hollywood (Roxy), New York 5-8 and upcoming Dublin 1-4. The thing I find amazing is that I am not burned out on this show yet I still am getting thrills each night.

London 3,4,5 and 6.
Glasgow 2.
Hard to get to more when you live in the southern hemisphere

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

First tour I've managed to catch them despite being a lifelong fan (live far away). Done five in total - both nights Antwerp and Cologne plus one night in London.

Four, haven't seen them in any other country than home this time around. If only Dublin had been announced sooner, I would've been able to go. Ah well, no such luck this time. Next leg hoping for stadiums so it'll be easier to get tickets.

Boston - 7/10, 7/14, 7/15

New York - 7/18, 7/22, 7/23, 7/30

Amsterdam 3 & 4, Stockholm 1 & 2, Barcelona 1, 2 & 4, all 6 in London.

Still to come Dublin 3 & 4. Was scheduled to be at Paris 3, so hopefully will still be able to go to that one as and when they play the show.

Ive just found out that U2 have not played 3Arena before last time was 1989 when called the Point...!!!

Ive just found out that U2 have not played 3Arena before last time was 1989 when called the Point...!!!

Ye they where the first real act to play the points in 89 with the love town tour

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

& Did you attend the Point in 89..???? Haha

That and Red Rocks are seriously in the top 10 moments I'd visit if I had a time machine. Those Point Depot bootlegs are off the hook! Id probably also catch a Zoo TV show, since I didn't discover U2 until 1995.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Back
Top Bottom