How many shows so far..??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Vertigo I only took off three days for 14 shows. (Honolulu was the 15th but I made it a proper vacation of eight days, because Hawaii)

Yeah, living in the Northeast sure helps. Being in CT I'm less than two hours from Boston, roughly 2 from Manhattan, four-five hours from Montreal and Philadelphia. Baltimore, Toronto aren't really too bad either.

Yeah, living in the Northeast sure helps. Being in CT I'm less than two hours from Boston, roughly 2 from Manhattan, four-five hours from Montreal and Philadelphia. Baltimore, Toronto aren't really too bad either.

Yeah, and actually one of the three days I took off was for a NYC show that I didn't have to take off for at all. But I went to California for the two San Jose shows and I only took one day off (the Monday to fly home), and did two shows in Boston on one day off (Sunday/Monday shows, I took the train back in Tues. AM to get to work on time).

For Dublin 3 and 4 later this week I am only using a day and a half of vacation. :D

My wife & I saw the 5 Chicago shows, and they gave me the moment of a lifetime Chi 3. So lucky to get tix this go around, we were worried with them being indoors. I&E were overall my favorite tour performances start to finish since beginning to see them live on the Elevation tour. The setlist variety & surprises particularly during those 5 Chicago shows made that the best stand of any cities they toured all year. Confused why they lost that variety for Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom