GA seats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oneu2fan

The Fly
Are there different levels of GA? Does this mean I am in a seated section?

This is what I got:
Section GA Row GA1 Seat 33,34

Also, does anyone knows which night of each city is designated to the new versus classic songs?

No, all GA are exactly that General Admission.

The "row" and "seat numbers" on GA tix are just for accounting purpose with Ticketmaster's software.

No, all GA are exactly that General Admission.

The "row" and "seat numbers" on GA tix are just for accounting purpose with Ticketmaster's software.

To clarify:
Ticketmaster's slow, archaic, and worthless software.

Hopefully it's not like the 360 Tour where the floor sent an electric current to anyone that tried to move form their assigned spot.

Also, does anyone knows which night of each city is designated to the new versus classic songs?

Nobody really knows anything about the differences between the shows, other than Bono's vague comment about them having "a completely different feeling from night one to night two". Everyone seems to have latched on to this idea about an electric night and an acoustic night - but I think it's going to be more of a thematic difference, rather than musical style. Let's face it, how many fans want to go to a U2 acoustic show in an arena?

And there will likely be new AND classic songs played BOTH nights - just there might be different mix of songs in each setlist.

But I'll eat my hat if they don't play Streets every night.

Back
Top Bottom