GA question (spoilers fine)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mahg33ta

Babyface
Anyone have any advice on when in the setlist to make a move from where we will be hanging (midway back, side) to the B stage? Any suggestions on how effective this will be. I realize we can't muscle up to the rail, but would like to get 3-4 people deep without having to camp there the whole night.

anyone successfully pulled off this migration?

Anyone have any advice on when in the setlist to make a move from where we will be hanging (midway back, side) to the B stage? Any suggestions on how effective this will be. I realize we can't muscle up to the rail, but would like to get 3-4 people deep without having to camp there the whole night.

anyone successfully pulled off this migration?

This plan worked perfectly for us at Boston2 and 3, and we plan to follow it tonight, as well:

1. Start at Main stage
  2. During Song for Someone, move to middle of ramp for SBS, RBW, intermission, Invisible, EBTTRT
  3. Immediately move to e-stage for that set
  4. After EBW, move back to middle of ramp OR main stage
  5. At beginning of final song (40, One, or ISHFWILF), bolt for the e-stage, as the band will exit there.

You should be no more than 3-4 people deep at every point EXCEPT the main stage, since that is where it is most crowded, so will depend on what time you arrive.

YMMV. :rockon:

Thanks. This is exactly what I wanted. I appreciate the help. Might have been easier to tel me what you are wearing and say "follow me" [emoji3]

I executed this plan flawlessly. thanks again for the intel. We went to the e-stage during invisible, otherwise did exactly what you said.

Back
Top Bottom