Excited by the eXPERIENCE name in the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bad Exit

Acrobat
I don't really care about the Tour since I'm basically hoping and waiting for the 2016 legs.

But I got really excited about the tour name.
I really don't think they'd be using "eXPERIENCE" in the tour name unless they had the next album ready.

If there's gonna be a Songs of Experience album, then THIS is the tour for that one too.

First of all, it'd be absurd to have the I&E tour for the I album, and then a different tour for the E. That's kind of obvious.

But knowing how they have suffered in the recent years with deadlines, pushing release dates for months or years over and over, even when they have had the album "almost" ready, I don't think they would've taken that chance this time unless the album is actually ready.

I'm saying that if they green lighted this name for the tour, is because they KNOW when the SOE album will be ready.

No, I'm not saying that it'll be before the tour begins (hoping, yes, believeing, no), but they're planning this tour with that album already in mind and already scheduled.

So... yeah. I'm excited about it.

(I understand that this kind of speculation threads about upcoming albums are annoying, but I think that this time there are solid arguments to support it).

My guess is those early adopters for the first leg of the tour get first crack at the boys trying out new songs from SoE.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think SOE will be released this time next year. I'm sure we'll hear a few things over the first two legs. Next year is going to be awesome....Star Wars VII comes out as well :drool:

Not sent from an iPhone or Android but a Computer....remember those?

Back
Top Bottom