Buying from Evenko?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_underwhelmed

The Fly
With the new Montreal dates, I'm getting my friend to buy a membership and we will make the trek from TO to MTL. We'll aim for a pair of presale GAs and a pair of GAs on general sale day.

I had a miserable time with Ticketmaster, both website and app, yesterday when I tried for TO and then Chicago tix. Any tips with Evenko? Did you have a better buying experience with it versus Ticketmaster?

I was linked to it yesterday when trying to buy from TM at about 10:30. I had a couple of minutes wait and had my tickets confirmed very shortly-- it was easy and painless. The only drawback was that I had to enter all my CC information fresh for the site, whereas TM already had my info stored and I think I could have paid in one click. I imagine you could set up an Evenco account early, enter your info and be all set for a snappy purchase, but I'm not sure.

Also, welcome back! :wave:

Thanks for the info jeevey :wave: yes i haven't been on the boards lately, or tumblr...my internet presence is waning thanks to demands of dumb things like work :down:

Fingers crossed I will be at the bell centre come June!

I was in the evenko waiting room 30 minutes early and got shut out at the general presale for Show 1. For the presale, I got in and out in less than 5 minutes with my code.

I would suggest getting it going on both your laptop and mobile, and with your mobile, use the cell network and not your wifi (so they'll have different IP addresses). I am going to grab a new code for my girlfriend and give a shot at night 3 GA tickets. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom