Are these the added dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah the public may have reacted negatively to the albums release, but I really don't think that's going to ruin 30+ years of pretty much uninterrupted success. The problem is the damn prices, mostly. I'm a super diehard U2 fan of 20 years, and I make pretty good money, but I refuse to pay $300 for any ticket, unless it's on an airplane. Luckily they keep floor seats cheap, because for me it's either that or shitty nosebleeds, which are also way overpriced!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The problem is they played to more people than anyone has ever played to before on the last one, so the market is over saturated, by U2's standards at least. By anyone else's standards they're doing great.

And they definitely overshot on some of the pricing. $300 for seats (not all of which are really great) and $600 for the VIP thing with a buffet dinner or whatever is too much for most, and you won't get diehards doing multiple nights in those seats. So GA get snapped up of course and decent seats linger in a lot of markets, plus I have a sense some brokers are going to be unhappy about having bought some of the expensive seats.

Go to more gigs.

I have been to hundreds of gigs mate and a huge number of festivals. I use to easily do one a week, sometimes more before i met my wife and brought a house

360 was the best sound ive heard,if you disagree then thats fine,just becasue ive got a different opinion dosent mean ive only ever been to the 360 tour in my life you know ?

And they definitely overshot on some of the pricing. $300 for seats (not all of which are really great) and $600 for the VIP thing with a buffet dinner or whatever is too much for most, and you won't get diehards doing multiple nights in those seats. So GA get snapped up of course and decent seats linger in a lot of markets, plus I have a sense some brokers are going to be unhappy about having bought some of the expensive seats.

I agree

The £165 tickets should have been the two blocks direct center in the lower tier either side ( so 4 blocks in total) of the stage. Then all the remaining blocks on the sides should have been the £90 tickets. The back and fronts being the £55 tickets.

In the upper tier the 4 central blocks should have been £90, all the other side blocks £55 and the front and backs being £30 tickets

£55 GA

Every single ticket would be sold now in my opinion if this was the pricing.

Theres maybe more expenisve tickets in a small arena then there was in a big stadium on the 360 tour.

Theve gone for more expensive tickets to make up for playing arenas compared to stadiums last time

The seats will be full come gig time. More people will buy tickets and they will just filter more through to competition winners

U2 hasn't played arenas in Europe since 2001. (Vertigo was stadiums only) At least one generation of fans doesn't how great it is seeing U2 in a smaller venue and how much stadiums suck.

It's such a present and a smart move to play arenas this year! And it's for sure that they will play stadiums in 2016.

Thanks God they're playing arenas!

I've seen U2 21 times but never indoor. I can't wait to see them in a smaller venue

Back
Top Bottom