Amazon U2ieTour contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Did any of you enter the contest Amazon was holding earlier this month for a chance to win 2 U2 tickets to a concert date of your choice?

I did and I received an e-mail saying I was a "potential winner" - as long as I meet all of the requirements. Which I do.

It seems as if I won a pair of tickets to the July 2nd show! I'm just waiting for a confirmation e-mail now. :hyper:

See you there! Man, it took till now to realize that was Chicago (my other U2 city this time). I'm on LA-only mode now, haha.

I won tickets in the Chegg promotion for college students. They're for Boston 4...and I live in Oregon...time to start saving for airfare and a place to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Not for the Amazon contest, but I won tickets to the July 22 NYC show through the Chegg and ONE contest...can't believe I actually won! I gotta start saving for plane ticket to NYC though...(flying from Utah)..

Also seeing the boys in Phoenix this Friday and at the final LA show on the 31!:lol:

Not for the Amazon contest, but I won tickets to the July 22 NYC show through the Chegg and ONE contest...can't believe I actually won! I gotta start saving for plane ticket to NYC though...(flying from Utah)..

Also seeing the boys in Phoenix this Friday and at the final LA show on the 31!:lol:

I won tickets to July 15th in Boston through Chegg...I gotta start saving up too, hotels and airfare are fucking expensive

Alas no, but at this point I just am hoping for a 7/18 drop

Did any of you enter the contest Amazon was holding earlier this month for a chance to win 2 U2 tickets to a concert date of your choice?

I did and I received an e-mail saying I was a "potential winner" - as long as I meet all of the requirements. Which I do.

It seems as if I won a pair of tickets to the July 2nd show! I'm just waiting for a confirmation e-mail now. :hyper:

Raises hand. Me 2. I was pretty skeptical but it all checked. My contact at Amazon had initials K H. It all seemed to check bout.

June 24 - I never win jack much less ga tix to the u2

Back
Top Bottom