All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 8th posting here! It should be worth something in 2 weeks right? I really want to do some paper dolling! Forget the music, it's all about the paper dolling.

I don't recognize the legitimacy of this thread as it's not sanctioned by the forum. I'm starting my own

I'm traveling to Glasgow in two weeks. Could I check in for the GA seats ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Dude. It's all lame anyway. I walked into the Forum show at 7pm last week and was second from the E-Stage.

Wow I put my name on the list months ago what's going on

It's cute you guys think this is the All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread. Little do you know I made the real All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread in my hotel room months ago.

Plebs.

People, you don't get a place in this thread unless you stay here and post all day. You want to be first? You fucking camp out here. None of this "oh I've checked in and got my +1 now I'm going to go post in other threads" bullshit.

Its okay. I got someone to cover for me.

dipping-bird-simpsons-king-sized-homer.png

Hey guys, I hope you don't mind I signed in my friend up on the list with me. It's the dude from the Phoenix Show that Bono had to strong arm off stage. Hope you don't mind. He's gonna save my spot. Have fun.

People, you don't get a place in this thread unless you stay here and post all day. You want to be first? You fucking camp out here. None of this "oh I've checked in and got my +1 now I'm going to go post in other threads" bullshit.

Well this is the last straw. I love this thread. I follow this thread wherever it goes. I don't care how much it costs in airfare and sanity. But if you expect me to waste my precious time and camp out like a wannabe fan, we have some serious issues.

Good thing I signed the list yesterday though :)

I know this looks like I'm post 28, but Headache was posting on my behalf earler, so I'm really much closer to the top of the thread.

I'll just waltz into this thread around showtime. Fuck all y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom