All Purpose Pre-Show Lineup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I kid, Dave's actually been singing pretty good so far this tour. I saw them a week ago in Irvine and it was a fantastic show)

Good to know. My expectations for Dave are always fairly low, so I'm not concerned there. As long as Eddie is playing the way he has been recently the show will be great.

GodzillaWTFlarge_zpsf417d63c.gif

. Also, has Amp been onstage a couple dozen more times?

No...But...He HAS been punched in the face.....

I met Amp at a Garbage show in Boston. He was behind me in line(people actually waited in a GA line-shocking!)talking to someone about how he saw them open for U2. Of course my ears perked up when I heard U2 and I turned around and asked if he was a U2 fan. He replied that he was a U2 whore. It clicked who he was when I saw the turban. :lol: He is actually a really nice guy. I enjoyed chatting with him about his U2 experiences and other things.

Last edited:
I saw Weezer the other day at a small outdoor venue and chuckled when I saw that "GA Line"..... compared to our U2 lines it was comical.

Like I've mentioned before, I have only experienced this much GA line craziness with U2. Last year I did Arcade Fire GA twice, for the Bridgeport show I got there at 2pm day of show and was like #10 in line, for the Brooklyn show at Barclays I was around #25 when I got there at 3:30pm (on a Sunday!), then Barclays split the line amongst four doors (but with no drama!) and I ended up being second in my line and nabbed rail right in front of Regine, just three people off center. I've also rolled up to Radiohead shows in NYC and Miami between 3:30 and 5pm and gotten rail.

When I did GA for Muse in 2013, there were maybe 30-40 people there to get wristbands at 8 am. No list BS, we all were just waiting around til 8 to get wristbanded. Quite the contrast from U2 at the TD Garden. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom