8 MSG shows. Which ones best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One more Day! Plane tomorrow morning. Arrive lunch time. Bite to eat, check in hotel, then the party begins. Well actually it will probably begin at lunch :). Have GA for wed :) seats Thursday :(. GA looked pretty crowded the other night. Anybody any info as when they got in line and where they ended up in GA? No way lining up all day but would line up for an hour or so if it would make a difference.

I didn't do GA on Sunday, but at 7:15pm you could have easily strolled in and been within 2-3 people of the E stage

Anyone know when international willcall are able to be collected? I know it states 90mins before showtime, but I'm sure I picked up the day before on Vertigo Tour.

I have to pick up tickets for the 26th show, but have a date in Tir Na Nog before the show and don't want to waste valuable time collecting such things as tickets:lol:

it had been a while since i've been to MSG until last Saturday's show. But there is now a rooftop bar right across the street from MSG.

If Tir Na Nog is too crowded, that might be a good spot to hit before the show. i'm going to try that place out before Thursday's show.

anybody see the concert from the Chase Bridge seats? I am thinking of going to tomorrow's show and getting a ticket through stubhub but not sure of the view, etc. There is exclamation point sign next to the sale information, which indicates "side view." Not sure of the stage configuration relative to the Bridge location. Any explanation would be appreciated. thanks

I will be seeing it from there too... 5th show... for Louis CK i could touch the ceiling, so I assume we see the top of the screen... but we should have a great view of the crew and speakers.

Upon further research I think it will be either Tir Na Nog or Molly Wee for me tomorrow. Though will definitely be having a Guinness in Tracks in the station. Thanks Headache. They have won awards for the guiness there.

Anyone know when international willcall are able to be collected? I know it states 90mins before showtime, but I'm sure I picked up the day before on Vertigo Tour.

I have to pick up tickets for the 26th show, but have a date in Tir Na Nog before the show and don't want to waste valuable time collecting such things as tickets:lol:

You can collect now,I've just picked up mine for Wednesday at the box office.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

My terrible pics... I was standing near e-stage, toward exit South side most of the night. But as you can see I could walk up at any time, about 3-5 rows back to see Bono up close, all depends on movement.

I found it 3 rows deep of people all around stage... really full near the main stage, so I didn't even go there. I saw the Red Zone with no one in it and laughed that it was in that position... doesn't quite make sense to me.

As DeVaul pointed out there is Riser on floor as well, which seemed what the red zone should be -- true VIP area.

At one point, they stopped giving a crap about north/south (they were checking) and people flooded to my area to dance barefoot... At one point I went and looked right down the middle when they were playing ONE and I found that a great experience. Shitty picture again. But cool in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_4355.jpg
    IMG_4355.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4341.jpg
    IMG_4341.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 26
Can't wait to be there tomorrow and Thursday. Both nights in the 200's. Praying we get a rare song not played yet on the tour. Would be a nice surprise!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
All NJ Transit trains into NY Penn are currently suspended due to over head wiring problems. Trains are being diverted to Hoboken. Hopefully they fix this by this afternoon. Figures!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

MSG entry - how tight is security going into the show? ok to bring a camera (point and shot or are better cameras allowed)...do they really check, or allow any bags?

You can bring a bag (no huge backpacks) but they do check bags thoroughly and wand everyone, but you can bring a non-detachable lens camera (point and shoot).

MSG entry - how tight is security going into the show? ok to bring a camera (point and shot or are better cameras allowed)...do they really check, or allow any bags?

You could probably bring a dslr with small/midsize lens. Security is busier with wanding and checking bags than analyzing camera models.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom