$300 for Upper Deck - What Are They Smoking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But the VIP section is in the opposite side. I was under the impression that VIP would be the closest to the main stage.

The other end on some charts show a B-stage pod, and RED standing/some VIP seats seem to surround that.

The other end on some charts show a B-stage pod, and RED standing/some VIP seats seem to surround that.

Aw shoot! :doh: My impression was that the VIP section is the closest to the main stage as U2 has done in the past. Darn it! And I thought I scored awesome seats at the end of the arena to have a panoramic view of the stage. Oh well.

Aw shoot! :doh: My impression was that the VIP section is the closest to the main stage as U2 has done in the past. Darn it! And I thought I scored awesome seats at the end of the arena to have a panoramic view of the stage. Oh well.

You should be far enough around the corner where the drum riser and equipment dont block your view at all of the B stage at the other end, you'll probably just have an awkward view of the screen

You should be far enough around the corner where the drum riser and equipment dont block your view at all of the B stage at the other end, you'll probably just have an awkward view of the screen

Yeah, I can imagine. I feel a bit dumb hahaha! :lol: I mean, on the pre-sale I was always looking for tickets in that area thinking I would be opposite to the stage and when I got 123, I thought "Sweeeeet!" while ignoring the ones that I really wanted. It's my wife's first U2 show and I wanted her to see the whole spectacle from a front view seat.

I will go to U2.com member's area and hopefully find someone trying to get rid of their tickets on the other side of the arena (front view).

What the actual fuck.

The Tragically Hip are decidedly not Canada's U2.

If any band is, that would be Rush. Or Bryan Adams for solo artist.

Sent from my ass crack

But on this night in Canada, for one night only they are as big as U2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom