06/28/2015 Professional Streaming of Chicago Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannern2321

The Fly
Hello. I was wondering how to view the live stream from last night 06/28/15 Chicago concert. Professional cameras were on us at the bannisters and would love to see the footage. Does anyone know how? Thanks!!!

Hello. I was wondering how to view the live stream from last night 06/28/15 Chicago concert. Professional cameras were on us at the bannisters and would love to see the footage. Does anyone know how? Thanks!!!

U2 tapes tend to tape their shows to keep as material to "review" their shows etc. Hate to bring you the bad news but the chances of it being released are 0.
Only luck would be extra material etc. on the next "dvd" if there's gonna be one.

thanks so much for the reply. I was just wondering if that was part of the live stream and it would be archived. Thanks!

There is no "official" live video stream of the entire show, only fan-provided Periscope feeds. The only official stream so far is the Meerkat feed that delivers one or two songs each night, usually part of Mysterious Ways and whatever song follows that - although last night, they streamed two songs in full (Crystal Ballroom and Sweetest Thing). I read somewhere on here that the Meerkat streams are archived, but can be difficult to find.

Back
Top Bottom