Zurich II setlist PARTY part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we wait. :whistle:

holybonobatman.jpg

DAYAM Can't get enough of that picture :drool:

Think they probably just have a seriously strict curfew, in which case - why didn't they start 15 - 20 mins earlier? Shame for the fans that are only gonna see this one gig tho not to get a proper encore.

I've got the Big Green Play Button on 1000Mikes. Last time I saw this was at Istanbul...not good.

Well, this being U2, after the insanity of playing Mercy live, they would have to go and do something baffling and disappointing just to even the scores a little. :lol:
If they only play 22 songs 2 nights in a row, then obviously they need to get out of there early due to contractual or safety reasons. (Or who knows, maybe the trains stop running in 30 mins and they need to get people out of the stadium asap.)

If they only play 22 songs 2 nights in a row, then obviously they need to get out of there early due to contractual or safety reasons. (Or who knows, maybe the trains stop running in 30 mins and they need to get people out of the stadium asap.)

They should start earlier if thats the case

I wonder if they'll go off stage, reconvene, decide to pay the fine, and come back out for 2 more songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom