Zurich I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickoslo

Acrobat
Soundcheck awesome!!

Gloria, Mothers of the Disappeared, Even Better Than the Real Thing

phpwRxfkGzurich.jpg

I'm just here to say I'm not really here.

I'll check back in on the setlist later today.

But yeah, pretty much :drool:

Buckeyes and Miami is on at 3:30 my time. Best believe I'll be putting it on mute if we get Mikes. :lol:

Watching Georgia/SCAR right now, wish the game was on mute. These announcers are horrid.

Oh and Go Buckeyes! Should be a very good game.

ETA:
my team was eliminated from playoff contention tonight, so yay.

Sorry. My baseball team sucks royally right now and my college team isn't eligible for post season play this year. I can feel your pain.

Considering the Barcelona soundcheck/rehearsals I'm not going to get excited. :hmm:

Remember If God Will Save His Angels being rehearsed?

an if they do play Mercy, that would now make 5 new songs played this tour. who would have thought they'd even play 1 new song a couple months ago? :drool:

Even if only half those songs are played, it'll still be a great night. :up:
Amen to that.
Here's hoping Mercy is among that 50%, though. :drool:

EDIT: Do we know of any possible 1000Mikes feeds yet? I have a feeling we won't want to miss this one...

Watching Georgia/SCAR right now, wish the game was on mute. These announcers are horrid.

Oh and Go Buckeyes! Should be a very good game.

ETA:

Sorry. My baseball team sucks royally right now and my college team isn't eligible for post season play this year. I can feel your pain.

Watching that game now as well, but also flipping over to the US Open. And, you're right, these two are not very good broadcasters, especially the color guy.

Michigan/ND and Ohio St/Miami will be toggled later on.....and then Penn St/Alabama after that......and when that's done, yes, I'll probably leave my apartment. :)

And I'll keep an eye on the set list, as today's rehearsed songs represent exciting news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom