Zagreb Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, ClaytonsKitten! I still have to hook up my cable box to get a lot of channels, but I can get NBC without doing so.

Glad to have helped. Enjoy the game, I know the hubby and I will. Oh, and the cool thing is that it's like, an hour away from where I grew up...my mom and stepdad are actually gonna be there as well. They've got upperlevel, but it's close to one of the endzones, so hopefully they see a lot of action. :D

I hope a lot of people take part in the irish flag thing. I'm sure the band totally loves seeing cool stuff like that, and it energizes them for a great show.

The band is really going to like when an audience finally participates in the mask think.

I felt bad for Bono during Dublin 3 when he said take out your masks and looked around to see if there was going to be a miracle. You could see he was disappointed. I bet he's waiting for some sort of miracle to happen during one of the shows.

Ha I got Bono to sing Happy Birthday on my birthday(even if it was for Edge!) so I can't complain!

It was your birthday too?! :ohmy: It was my best friend's b-day too. Along with Bjork, JC Chasez (from N'Sync), Dustin Hoffman, and a ton of others. :lol:

Show hasn't started yet?

Edit: Oh.
u2gigs Showtime.
5 minutes ago from Tweetie

:love: gorgeousness

The band is really going to like when an audience finally participates in the mask think.

I felt bad for Bono during Dublin 3 when he said take out your masks and looked around to see if there was going to be a miracle. You could see he was disappointed. I bet he's waiting for some sort of miracle to happen during one of the shows.

I'd feel bad if it wasnt such a bloody naff idea :lol: . . .mebbe the colours in the crowd thing will appease them and restore bonos faith in the masses :)

Yeah people just don't wanna put masks on. I think they enjoy waving her face around wildly instead, lol.

Sadly, it's just not gonna happen. No one wants to do the mask thing. It's just not one of the band's better ideas. And I love them dearly, but I am NOT wearing one in Tampa.

It was your birthday too?! :ohmy: It was my best friend's b-day too. Along with Bjork, JC Chasez (from N'Sync), Dustin Hoffman, and a ton of others. :lol:

Show hasn't started yet?

Edit: Oh.
u2gigs Showtime.
5 minutes ago from Tweetie

And Geri Halliwell and the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and nagasaki. :wink: August 6, oh yeah. Cheerful day in History!

I have been thinking the same thing. I wish someone would finally do that! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom