Zagreb Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am suspicious

My oldest daughter's b/f just made me FOUR CD's with 433 U2 songs total of various bootlegs & rare songs off some site named isohunt:huh: never even heard of it before

He better not be getting ready to ask me if he can marry her:ohmy:

Although when he handed me the CD's it would have been the "right" time:reject:

He put them in mp3 file format:up:

So far the only wrong thing I can find out about the boyfriend (& believe me I try to find them) is he likes some group called Insane Clown Posse:down::down:

Hopefully he will grow out of it (he is 24)

First Setlist Party Ever WOOT!!!11!11!!!1!!!!!1!

Welcome :wave:

Anyway don't forget to link into the site so you can hear & see the show live as it happens

Just helping out since you are new:D

by the way I am a Veteran Of Set List Parties I go way way back in the day

Vertigo Tour

LOL !!!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

I'm here!! Here for another great setlist party!!!!

Here's some great news: I heard a report on WINS-AM news radio that many shows this year are selling tickets for rock-bottom prices at the last minute--and they included U2 in this list! Sites like StubHub and Craigs List have had tickets for $10-20 dollars--a Bruce Springsteen ticket went for $1!!! So my dream of attending the Friday night show at Giants Stadium is not totally gone after all...

laundry is finished....nothing to do for the rest of the day

hope we get some quality audio

i asked tiger if he was hoping for something special, he said he didn't care:

dsc09062q.jpg

-dan

Here's some great news: I heard a report on WINS-AM news radio that many shows this year are selling tickets for rock-bottom prices at the last minute--and they included U2 in this list! Sites like StubHub and Craigs List have had tickets for $10-20 dollars--a Bruce Springsteen ticket went for $1!!! So my dream of attending the Friday night show at Giants Stadium is not totally gone after all...

Bruce Springsteen for a dollar, can't get any better than that :lol:

:wave: Hi guys.

That is GREAT NEWS Diane ! I only need Uno GA for 9/12:reject:(look at my selfish plug for ONE GA to Chicago Uno for my wife a U2 Virgin:love:)

She is panicking more than I

oh man...saving private ryan just started

there goes my afteroon

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom