Zagreb II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, if YBR is played at any of the remaining shows in the UK I will keel over....
second biggest setlist deal (after Acrobat) ever, for me...

Do we know the facts?

And why oh why oh why don't they just play these songs in front of an audience? Stop soundchecking them, we don't care about perfection!!!!!!!

Full version of Your Blue Room was soundchecked. Probably yesterday's highlight. First it was only Edge on piano playing the melody for about 10 minutes, then Larry joined in, then after a break full version with the organ, Edge interchanging on piano and guitar, Bono and Adam singing... :drool::drool::drool:

Even though it was only on a soundcheck, what a treat for us Zagreb fanatics.

No way!! I would love to hear this song!

I wish they have played it in Dublin. We were supposed to get something special, but I'm still trying to figure out what that was

they need to pop drowning man in the set and Your blue room and I will freaking be extremely satisfied

I wish they have played it in Dublin. We were supposed to get something special, but I'm still trying to figure out what that was

well lets see, you got three shows in your town, and then a bunch of morons protested afterwards and could have affected the stage being moved to the next venue.

:faint: OMG YBR..wow that must have been a shocker:ohmy:....I have to get the Passengers CD out again I haven't hear YBR in ages...:hmm::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom