Winnipeg Setlist Party: It's cold outside..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono actually said that?

How_I_Met_Your_Mother_Its_Going_To_Be_Legen-Wait_For_it_Dary-T.jpg

yeah Im rebroadcasting.. I may stop. It's kinda boring when I can't pick the songs

:therethere: . . . just go play with the tags instead, that should keep you busy :wink:

that you can access the craic at work makes me jealous! :reject:

IWF :combust: I jumped about 10 feet when they played this in Honolulu. Please keep it in the set. :pray:

Hey Amy, Sue, Iris, everyone who's joined us. :wave:

fingers crossed for ya lovely . . . am sure you'll get it at least once :)

and ditto . . . hola peeps :wave:

Is it just me, or has GOYB been sounding far better than usual at the last few shows? It just sounds so energetic.

:therethere: . . . just go play with the tags instead, that should keep you busy :wink:

that you can access the craic at work makes me jealous! :reject:

fingers crossed for ya lovely . . . am sure you'll get it at least once :)

and ditto . . . hola peeps :wave:

I don't have tag control tonight :(

Yep, July is still on. Though, I may need some moral support and a paper bag to breathe into when they play Edmonton on Wednesday. :scream: Three hours away and I still have the ticket.

:lol: That's awesome.

the evil child in me just says dooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :hug: . . . I'll send some super :zen: vibes your way though just in case :)

Canad-Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB - May 29, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) I Will Follow
3) Get On Your Boots
4) Magnificent

Is it just me, or has GOYB been sounding far better than usual at the last few shows? It just sounds so energetic.

this . . . I bloody loved it live :)

:flirt:

27 more days until E. Lansing.

I am already hyperventilating. :hyper:

Which reminds me, I have texting but no internet on my phone. So I need to find an Interferencer to swap phone #s with so I can update you guys up until showtime!

:hug: so excited for you angel :)

And nobody is none the wiser :wink: Until they realise no work has been done all day!

:lol: yes, methinks that me be somewhat of a giveaway :wink:

I don't have tag control tonight :(

awwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that does bite! your um 'tag control' is a highlight . . . gotta be faster next time mister :wink:

um, what the hell did they just do to magnificent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom