Winnipeg Setlist Party: It's cold outside..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy in the flip flops is crazy. He's gonna get stomped on!
I had flip flops on for the Rose Bowl show. :crack: I'm not sure how I didn't fall on my face during the big sprint or get them crushed.

I'm digging the one guy's bouncey shoes, though. :hmm:

Adam's going to finally lose his cool, smash his bass, and go sort out the situation himself.

ADAM SMAAAAASH!

The Who-style? :hyper:

:wave:

I'm here :)

(I'd rejoice more, save for the fact that I've just picked up a decidedly sad, somewhat green looking kidlet from school who is now safely ensconced at the other end of the lounge, surrounded by disinfectant and a large bowl :crack: . . . I'll check in when I can :) )

although I will do a :yippie: for the rail skanks :heart:

enjoy peeps . . . any news on the elusive feed?

LOL, I don't get it either. :shrug:

Nahhhh, Ad's just pissed about having to leave the States so soon. 27 days until I can be with him in MI lol :lol:

(I've had a shitload of caffeine and we have yet ANOTHER set of severe thunderstorms rolling through my area. 3rd one this week w/tornado producing capabilities. So my nerves are quite shot right now.)

scaled.php

Damn, that girl has the hoddie I want!

Nahhhh, Ad's just pissed about having to leave the States so soon. 27 days until I can be with him in MI lol :lol:

(I've had a shitload of caffeine and we have yet ANOTHER set of severe thunderstorms rolling through my area. 3rd one this week w/tornado producing capabilities. So my nerves are quite shot right now.)

Stay safe, sucks that there's been so many weather-related disasters in the past month.

I'm from Wisconsin, and while I miss thunderstorms, I do NOT miss the bad ones, with tornado warnings.

I still have nightmares about tornadoes.

I'm here :)

(I'd rejoice more, save for the fact that I've just picked up a decidedly sad, somewhat green looking kidlet from school who is now safely ensconced at the other end of the lounge, surrounded by disinfectant and a large bowl :crack: . . . I'll check in when I can :) )

although I will do a :yippie: for the rail skanks :heart:

enjoy peeps . . . any news on the elusive feed?

Happy tummy vibes to the sick kidlet. :hug:

Hope the weather stays calm and the kids are feeling better. (and they keep the nasties to themselves.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom