Vienna Setlist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ good morning. I was just making the room up and you beat me to it.

here are some donuts for your hard work.

donuts%5Bdetail%5D.jpg

so do we get a Russia setlist or do we go back to a little more fun (EBW, NS, etc.)?

Woot woot!! The next set list party is up & rollin'. :loveshower:

Was just reading that the band is expected onstage approx 8:45pm... that calculates to 2:45pm EST, right? Don't want to miss the first hour like I did with Horsens I. :banghead:

Woot woot!! The next set list party is up & rollin'. :loveshower:

Was just reading that the band is expected onstage approx 8:45pm... that calculates to 2:45pm EST, right? Don't want to miss the first hour like I did with Horsens I. :banghead:

Yep, that right.

^ good morning. I was just making the room up and you beat me to it.

here are some donuts for your hard work.

donuts%5Bdetail%5D.jpg

so do we get a Russia setlist or do we go back to a little more fun (EBW, NS, etc.)?

Thanks!! It will be interesting to see what we get. I can't see them going back to the Moscow setlist. Although, definitely no soundcheck for the band today, looks like the techs did the soundcheck.

I'd love to get some EBW tonight!!!

Party in the house! :dance:

I'm expecting at least Glastonbury to be back, with a possible slot for EBW or Notrth star. Shame there's no soundcheck reports!

Gates opened half an hour ago
Twitter%2F2010-08-30_17-01-01.jpg

I'll be really interested to see how Bono looks today. I can't get that Russian article that was posted in the General Tour forum out of my head that said he was in massive pain at the end of the Moscow show and his doctor had to give him an injection as he left the stage. Hopefully, the translation was just horrible or the article was just plain wrong.

I'll be really interested to see how Bono looks today. I can't get that Russian article that was posted in the General Tour forum out of my head that said he was in massive pain at the end of the Moscow show and his doctor had to give him an injection as he left the stage. Hopefully, the translation was just horrible or the article was just plain wrong.

hadn't read that :hmm: good thing they had many days off.

Well it was just one article and indeed horribly translated. Never saw any other article on it. Then again, it's Russia so that could be the reason little news got out... but still fishy to me.

I HOPE it's not true. :(

OMG I knew nothing about this...see what happens when you spend a couple of days away from Interference...it's all my fault...sorry Bono. Seriously, I hope this is not true :bites fingernails: Poor Bono. Hopefully, Cathal will be up close and can give us a good assessment. Where is that article??

I didn't even see that article. If that's the only place that was mentioning it, I don't put much stock in it. :shrug:

Of course they don't know it. That's a guess based on previous shows - how would they know it?

Every Breaking Wave :pray:

I don't think they mean fans as in crowd, if you look at the two metal round spire-y things next to the tape, they look quite a lot like the backside of two small cooling fans. If you look through that, you can see the blades as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom