Vienna Setlist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange I haven't heard of the Italian one either. Was it in just one newspaper or more? Perhaps it's the same article being used by some russian tabloid?

I'm gonna be a boring Setlistarian again tonight, peach yoghurt with cornflakes and water for me...

I'm having cornflakes right now too, with fresh strawberries on top, my favorite. :drool:

Gg I'll see if I can find that info for you. I think it was the same one that also mentioned he went straight into a physical therapy session immediately after the Turin show, right in a bus or van or something that was set up for it, on the way to wherever he went afterward.

Well that I can believe, that would be a wise choice. After excercise to have a therapeutical massage right after to soothe his muscles.

hey guys while we are bored...have you ever wondered what the full band versions of north star and EBW would sound like? I just found them on youtube and it really is interesting....someone took audio from the live performances and made these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpFaCYMaTo

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wap_eBUJO4

Enjoy.

Hi Room :wave: Swan269 thanks for posting both youtube links; North Star "full version" is actually the surprise of these two, props to the Swedish fan whom added great accompanying musical sections!! :up::up: Imagine what the boyz will do with these two gems!!:sexywink:

Good Morning! I'm at work, and actually sort of busy, so I will be in an out for this party. :hyper:

:wave: Trying to tie up loose ends now so I can be available - for the show, that is, not work. :giggle:

Hello fellow setlisters :wave:

:hyper: :wave:

Hi Room :wave: Swan269 thanks for posting both youtube links; North Star "full version" is actually the surprise of these two, props to the Swedish fan whom added great accompanying musical sections!! :up::up: Imagine what the boyz will do with these two gems!!:sexywink:

oh and :up: (I thought all of this, but was just too lazy too post :reject:)

Just got back from a great 10 days in Russia. The gig in Moscow was one of the best I've been too, but hoping for some new tracks tonight.

:panic: . . . . screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech . . . did I make it :D

brownies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom