Vancouver 10/28 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
supposedly from the U2 tour wrap party in vancouver, yesterday...

38987746.jpg

I wonder how many of these denim shirts Bono actually has. He has worn this same shirt every day this entire tour. :huh:

Maybe Bono will mention their recording plans tonight, since they seem to be set in stone.

Tonight's Setlist:

1) Pop Muzik
2) Mexico-fo-mo-fo-MOOOOOOOOOO-FOOOOOOOOOOO
3) IF YA WAWK AWAKTOOAWAY WAWK AWAY I WIWW FOWWOW
4) A Sort Of Homecoming
5) God Part II...
6) Some birds that we recorded in Fez, Morocco
7) Unknown Caller
8) Elevation (snippet) / Dost Thou Feel Lovèd
9) Pedophilia
10) Why-uh. BRUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHGOOOOOO!!!! QUACK QUACK!
11) YOU GIMME SOMETHING I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
12) Larry being forced to walk around and pretend to smile / Two Tribes (snippet)
13) cough cough cough cough cough FUCK THIS / orgasm (snippet)
14) JAYSUS, THIS IS JUDAS
15) Quiet pissed-off mumbling with epic ending / A sing-along snippet because the audience can't handle something that's not sing-along at a U2 concert for more than two minutes
16) I can't think of a good way to make fun of LNOE right now.
17) The awesome singalong that's better than Pride yet sends three-quarters of each stadium to the bathroom at once despite its disco-y amazingness and :drool:-worthy lyrics.
18) A song about heroin disguised as sarcastic anti-society ramblings

The complaint about Bono's shirt reminds me of how my friend and I talk... We see an 80s cover band every week (don't wince!), and I swear, the lead singer wore the same pair of ugly brown pants for two years!!! Every week - for two years. Aughh!

So what are we listening to on 1000MIKES? I kind of wish we'd gotten this show at The Rose Bowl! It seems much more upbeat. :)

The complaint about Bono's shirt reminds me of how my friend and I talk... We see an 80s cover band every week (don't wince!), and I swear, the lead singer wore the same pair of ugly brown pants for two years!!! Every week - for two years. Aughh!

So what are we listening to on 1000MIKES? I kind of wish we'd gotten this show at The Rose Bowl! It seems much more upbeat. :)

The soundcheck from this morning

The sound check, really?? <embarrassed mumbling> :cute:

Amazing how many screaming fans are present for the sound check, isn't it? Hmmm... :D

Maybe Bono will mention their recording plans tonight, since they seem to be set in stone.

Tonight's Setlist:

1) Pop Muzik
2) Mexico-fo-mo-fo-MOOOOOOOOOO-FOOOOOOOOOOO
3) IF YA WAWK AWAKTOOAWAY WAWK AWAY I WIWW FOWWOW
4) A Sort Of Homecoming
5) God Part II...
6) Some birds that we recorded in Fez, Morocco
7) Unknown Caller
8) Elevation (snippet) / Dost Thou Feel Lovèd
9) Pedophilia
10) Why-uh. BRUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHGOOOOOO!!!! QUACK QUACK!
11) YOU GIMME SOMETHING I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
12) Larry being forced to walk around and pretend to smile / Two Tribes (snippet)
13) cough cough cough cough cough FUCK THIS / orgasm (snippet)
14) JAYSUS, THIS IS JUDAS
15) Quiet pissed-off mumbling with epic ending / A sing-along snippet because the audience can't handle something that's not sing-along at a U2 concert for more than two minutes
16) I can't think of a good way to make fun of LNOE right now.
17) The awesome singalong that's better than Pride yet sends three-quarters of each stadium to the bathroom at once despite its disco-y amazingness and :drool:-worthy lyrics.
18) A song about heroin disguised as sarcastic anti-society ramblings
19) The Fly With Different Guitar Effects (snippet) / The Fly

I accidentally skipped over the fly and had to go back real fast, so you got a preview of the next song

U2 have made enough songs with variants of this riff to practically fill an album.

This is the Twickers broadcast boot, right?

Back
Top Bottom