U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is another:
photo-2-1.jpg

:drool:

he is aging backwards I tell ya.. It's Benjamin Button.. :lol:

I think larry is aging well and so are all of the band, oh hell what am i saying, 50 isnt old:up: thats in prime time:sexywink:

:wave: sneaking in quickly on my lunch break - too much OMFG goodness going on :drool:

< is so ticked she can't access the craic from work :angry: but then mayhaps I wouldn't have a job :lol: .... my poor phone is getting a helluva work out though!

New song new pics :hyper: hope some of will be around later on:D

I think it's funny how this forum reacts nearly as excitedly to a few photos as to a video of U2 performing a song for the first time in twelve years and another of U2 performing a song no one's ever heard before.

I think it's funny how this forum reacts nearly as excitedly to a few photos as to a video of U2 performing a song for the first time in twelve years and another of U2 performing a song no one's ever heard before.
It's the combination of that Holy Trinity that's sent us into a rabid frenzy. :D

Fuck I'm excited. I don't even know if I like the new song. It's just HYPE.:love:

I know i was feeling very deprived myself:) glad U2 is coming back and that Bono is better, at least i hope so:heart:

Thank you for Bad/40, i think its time for me to hit the hay, goodnite all and have U2 dreams sleep well,byeeee:wave:

wow, just caught up on everything...great news....and Bono sounds fucking amazing :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom