U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is being overlooked a bit.

pessimist: probably not much different from the song we heard most nights on vertigo
optimist: good to see them paying more attention to the 90s and passengers

they've never played two passengers songs on the same tour, have they?

No, they haven't.

Of the two or three old songs newly rehearsed today, Miss Sarajevo is my favorite.

OMG I just heard the new song and HMTMKMKM..:drool::drool::drool::combust: Awesome!!!
:applaud: I can't wait for Friday!!! :) and next July..lol :hyper::hyper::hyper:

i didnt think i was much of a fan of Miss Sarejevo till i heard it live on the vertigo tour, Bono sang it beautifully:) , i was tearing up on the Opera parts when he hit the hi notes( i know im sappy, cant help it), one of my favorites live now though:)

i was having blue crack withdrawls a few minutes ago, couldnt get back on the site

I made a post here examining the photo of U2 rehearsing, then realized that what I said was wrong.

Oops.

I think I love the new song already, however muffled the bit we heard was. Idk, something about it...was kinda perfect :love:

that new song might be the most amazing thing i've ever heard :rockon::rockon::rockon:

i definitely hear 2 guitars. it sounds like edge plays the solo, then BONO does a little :ohmy:

Okay, so how many of you have booked Europe since I left? Be honest now. :wink:

I searched flights :reject: And of course, they're ten times higher than I could afford. UGH. Will have to live vicariously through others and attempt (fail) to be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom