U2 rehearsals in Turin Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say so, thats quite an audio recollection you have! So you have heard what the soundboards for each 360 version of Pride sound like?

Its pretty much confirmed Bono has not arrived in Turin yet, so it wasnt Bono in person and there is crowd noise at the beginning. :shrug:

On a side note, isn't it amazing how starved people are for info and news. People are actually excited that Bono may have Rehearsed.... Pride???? One of their best moves of the tour was dropping it!! Like the song, but its been done to death and needs a break for the rest of the tour, much like Bullet.

Dont you think they do alot of rehearsals in the dublin studio before the tour, on all the 360 shows I heard he sang the chours much lower. Now he nailed the note, sang it much higher then he did on the previous show,

it's just a video of the crew setting up with the studio version of NYD playing in the background.

splashturin5.jpg

--> http://media.u2.com/non_secure/images/splash/splashturin5.jpg

Dont you think they do alot of rehearsals in the dublin studio before the tour, on all the 360 shows I heard he sang the chours much lower. Now he nailed the note, sang it much higher then he did on the previous show,

I guess its possible, but it sounds like its from a show to me. Bono typically does not like to push his voice in rehearsal like I said before. Why would he push it on Pride of all songs in rehearsal? So thats what makes me skeptical its rehearsal or live rehearsal. No one really knows for sure. I think the general concensus though is that its not Bono singing at the venue in person.

Would'nt be great if the auction off parts of the stage? I think the big disco ball would look awesome on my roof :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom