U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, I prefer to think that they'll tell us in advance when they're crossing the stage for the last time.

And they've mentioned that they have FOUR albums in the pipeline.

AND I was there when Dallas bought Edge yet ANOTHER 1976 Gibson Explorer (Number 11, per Dallas). So don't know why he'd need more backups if they were going all 'farewell' on us anytime soon.

Well, you could always just grab the last piece of pizza in the box, eat that, and snag the box to save. :lol: That way you satisfy your hunger, plus get a cool souvenir. :lol:

And they've mentioned that they have FOUR albums in the pipeline.

AND I was there when Dallas bought Edge yet ANOTHER 1976 Gibson Explorer (Number 11, per Dallas). So don't know why he'd need more backups if they were going all 'farewell' on us anytime soon.

And....? Keep 'em coming - that was such an awful thought, I could barely type it out. I need more reassurance! *beginstoslowlyrockintoafetalposition*

Ha ha, I think Larry looks pissed cause they made him carry multiple boxes, while Bono walks around with two. :lol:

That is so great that it's beyond words.

Well, Bono does need to watch his back, so he really shouldn't be carrying so many boxes. :D

How could you even bring yourself to eat the pizza?? It needs to be preserved and framed in a glass case and hung on the wall!

That would be tough because I'll bet that is great pizza it being Italy and all.

I love that Adam ate a slice, too. I bet he'd be the chillest one to sit and have a beer with.

So one bit of small excitement to look forward to on Saturday: U2.com's setlist giving the official name of FROG and the new slow song, if they're played.

Of course, knowing U2.com, they'll misspell them, or worse, misname them....:rolleyes:

141002959.jpg

141002659-3d95e28df3ec6cb9922ebb046ad03c42.4c5b5e90-full.jpg

141002315.jpg

I love this band. :)

Only the Edge pic is showing up :sad: Is there a different link for the ones above and below it?

Sicy; said:
How could you even bring yourself to eat the pizza?? It needs to be preserved and framed in a glass case and hung on the wall!

I was thinking that same thing I would be like,should I eat this?or preserve it somehow? Lol I think I would just end up eating it :lol:

So one bit of small excitement to look forward to on Saturday: U2.com's setlist giving the official name of FROG and the new slow song, if they're played.

Of course, knowing U2.com, they'll misspell them, or worse, misname them....:rolleyes:

Hopefully Bono will at least announce the new song names so that we don't have to rely on U2.com telling us it's the "Flowering Glasnost of Rosebury" or something.

I'm surprised anyone outside of eastern europe knows what that word means :D

As it happens, I nearly got into Eastern European history professionally ... then I got distracted by New Zealand history and haven't looked back. Still love the region and its history though.

Hopefully Bono will at least announce the new song names so that we don't have to rely on U2.com telling us it's the "Flowering Glasnost of Rosebury" or something.

:lol:

I adore the pizza stunt.

As it happens, I nearly got into Eastern European history professionally ... then I got distracted by New Zealand history and haven't looked back. Still love the region and its history though.

:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom