U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First pic of merchandise.

23lxqo6.jpg

New designs! Nice!

Afternoon folks! Today's the day..

I hope I don't have anything to do today, really looking forward to the setlist party. :hyper:

I wasn't in love with most of the shirts on the last leg. If they have some new ones in the fitted style/women's sizes, I might buy another one next summer.

I see one or two newer ones that I like the looks of, from that picture!

Hello everyone! It's the big day and I can't wait. I was really negative about the set list from 2 days ago, but who cares now! The boys are back and that is all that matters today! Hope it is a great show! :hyper:

I like the red one. The white with the angel is also pretty nice.

That angel one looks like it has the Achtung Baby font on the back, which is kind of weird (but cool).

I like the red one, but the shirt I have is red, so I'd like to get one that's different, at least in color.

I wasn't in love with most of the shirts on the last leg. If they have some new ones in the fitted style/women's sizes, I might buy another one next summer.

I see one or two newer ones that I like the looks of, from that picture!

I didn't get a shirt last time. These look so much better. If only there was a concert I could make. :|

Hello everyone! It's the big day and I can't wait. I was really negative about the set list from 2 days ago, but who cares now! The boys are back and that is all that matters today! Hope it is a great show! :hyper:

I definitely agree with you! Well said. :applaud:

Also with U2 knowing that all the fans have been outside the stadium it wouldn't surprise me if they have something up their sleeves!

i like the basic shirt with the '=' sign on the front and what looks to be the tour dates on the back.

i hate shirts that are loud in the front

the first page doesn't mention UV being rehearsed, but i thought i read that it had been. can anyone confirm?

I didnt rally like any shirts on the last leg but I love all of those..I want a green army hat tho dammit

Me too and I'm liking the = shirt, just hope it comes in girlie styles and sizes:sexywink: I might like the red one too:hmm:

Yeah that shirt with the = sing looks great. I want those shades hes wearing to. I hope Bono doesnt cut his hair...looks like Beautiful Day video Bono..lol

U2start: Close to start of the show, we will have some mobile streams for you later on.

U2tour: @atu2 there was a sign outside the stadium saying tonights show will be recorded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom