U2 rehearsals in Torino part VI: Full aug 3 update + aug 4 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww thanks! :hug: Although funnily enough our Director just told us he's buying lunch for us tomorrow, so I will have pasta to enjoy during our party. I just hope I'm not expected to be social, cause following the Setlist party on my phone will be difficult.

trojanchick at what time is the set-list party starting tomorrow? Im located in (miami) eastern time zone, enjoy your pizza tomorrow :sexywink:

Now wondering if the bling bling segway arrived on time for that part of the show.

bonosegwayband.jpg

So they are still changing the Glastonbury song little by little. The chorus is different from the one we first heard. Very cool that they are putting a song out there for us to hear and it's obviously not even in it's final state yet.

Glad UV is not gone/forgotten. It really adds to the setlist with how much of a highlight it is. A Crazy/Disco medley would be really sick. Still wish they would leave in 1 or 2 more songs from the current album. Perhaps drop something like Miss Sar for Breathe/NLOTH/UC or maybe White As Snow if they are set on having that part of the set be kinda slow and moody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom