U2 rehearsals in Torino part V: Full aug 2 update + aug 3 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, by the way, someone needs to pass the brownies. I ran out!

brownies%281%29.jpg

Mm, I'm not ready to assume this is final running order.

Me either:angry: and I'm not ready to let go of UV. As much as I would love WOWY, I'm hoping UV is not sacrificed :sad:

Set list isn't complete nor in stone.

Plus what might start out in the first few shows will change... and change yet again when they go to Mex/So. America... and again when they go to Aus/Japan and yet again by summer of 2011.

fo' sure!

People are really bitching? seriously? after everything Bono has been through etc and people are moaning about rehearsal setlists?

wow

This is the rehearsal thread. We're just rehearsing our complaints in order to be ready for the first show.

I don't know, I'm definitely in a "wishlist" trance. I heard Bad was going to be played but that was at the way beginning, when they were building The Claw. :huh: :reject:

Whatever. What's the use of complaining anyways?

Bad is an absolute rarity that has only been played a few times this tour, and on vertigo it wasn't a staple either. I find it ridiculous that you EXPECT it, with 40 in it, while U2 is rehearsing and has two NEW songs and an old fan favourite that hasn't been played in 12 years in the setlist. A rehearsal setlist I might add as the show hasn't even started yet.

Wtf man. Wtf.

they need to drop the space baby and splash my avatar on the big screen

Nooooo. I love the Achtung Baby!

They can splash your avatar all over the place when they do HMTHKMKM.

But I can't get rid of the little astronaut talking about space junk...

How's this for an encore??
Mofo, HMTHKMKM, Lady With The Spinning Head, WOWY, Bad/40.
*is totally dreaming now*

I don't want give up the idea that they would play HMTMKMKM and UV in the set like many others I just seem not to wanna give up on UltraViolet:doh:

Bad is an absolute rarity that has only been played a few times this tour, and on vertigo it wasn't a staple either. I find it ridiculous that you EXPECT it, with 40 in it, while U2 is rehearsing and has two NEW songs and an old fan favourite that hasn't been played in 12 years in the setlist. A rehearsal setlist I might add as the show hasn't even started yet.

Wtf man. Wtf.

he's right!! I want it too!! And Gone! :gah:

:wink:

This is the rehearsal thread. We're just rehearsing our complaints in order to be ready for the first show.

Ha ha haaaaa! Nice.

I don't see it so much as bitching, but more that people just type out everything that pops into their heads in these threads.

Nooooo. I love the Achtung Baby!

They can splash your avatar all over the place when they do HMTHKMKM.

But I can't get rid of the little astronaut talking about space junk...

How's this for an encore??
Mofo, HMTHKMKM, Lady With The Spinning Head, WOWY, Bad/40.
*is totally dreaming now*

from the sunday videos, it didn't even sound like they used the space baby before they went into hmtkmhtmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom