Toronto Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe...

Get On Your Boots

Does this work for you guys? :sexywink:

istockphoto_11509248-sexy-boots.jpg

or

sexy-boots-black-n-red.jpg

That happened to me. A guy promised me a ticket. I show up to MSG which is like an hour away from me. He tries to sell me something more expensive then he said it was. Then he told me he would try to find me a cheaper ticket.. He was a runner for a ticket broker.. that's how I knew him. I told him if he can't find something cheaper I'll take the expensive one. Well I get something to eat come back and he's not at the front.. kept trying to call him for like an hour but no luck. Finally got through he was inside already.

A super villain was born that day...

I think she's about an hour outside of Toronto. Still, even if she lived in the city, doesn't matter.

I really hope Snow comes back and outs the fucker.

So another Blue Cracker is who screwed Snowbunny over? If so & the person can be ID'd, that should be grounds for a lifetime ban from Interference.

Mark (U2Brother) was trying to help a couple from Austria find replacement tickets for Montreal 2 because they'd gotten stuck, also. Anyone heard whether he was able to help them find replacements?

You know, I saw his post on that FB group, but then I couldn't find it later to see an update. I wondered if he'd deleted the post because it wasn't needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom