Toronto Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shatcan-s.jpg

funny-show.jpg

633828637010122880-OHCANADA.jpg

ohh cannnnnadaaaaa

The guy who sold them to me jumped through a couple of hoops to work out the sale with me, and I can't imagine he'd then turn around and screw me over. Plus, he's from Minnesota, and as a fellow midwesterner, we're all decent and honest people.

..... well okay, maybe not John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer or Ed Giehn ...... :uhoh:

I feel sick for her. Any word whether she got in or not?

I've bought lots of tickets from fans over the years, always trusting the unspoken code of honor, and have never had a bad experience. I doubt there's a new rash of getting fucked over and I'm sure you'll be fine.

But damn.

I feel sick for her. Any word whether she got in or not?

No. :( I'm hoping she's in but can't let anyone know, because we know how wonky the reception can be in the stadium during the shows.

Out the fucker so we can deal with this mob justice style

I'm pretty sure the only one who knows who sold her the ticket is snowbunny herself.

She doesn't post very much at all anymore, but I can only guess she'll be back to rip that person a new one.

No. :( I'm hoping she's in but can't let anyone know, because we know how wonky the reception can be in the stadium during the shows.

I'm pretty sure the only one who knows who sold her the ticket is snowbunny herself.

She doesn't post very much at all anymore, but I can only guess she'll be back to rip that person a new one.

Exactly.

Do I even want to know how far she traveled for the show? :|

Why would you fuck somebody over like that, anyway? :scratch: I'll admit that I'm #1) way too scared of karma to pull that shit, & #2) way too decent to even consider it. :tsk: I like Steve's idea - out the bastard & let nature take its course. :whistle:

Why would you fuck somebody over like that, anyway? :scratch: I'll admit that I'm #1) way too scared of karma to pull that shit, & #2) way too decent to even consider it. :tsk: I like Steve's idea - out the bastard & let nature take its course. :whistle:

Zactly. Karma is a biaaaaatch. It will get them back big time!! Don't you worry about that!

Because you can get that person's money, plus the money you originally paid for it. I guess.

I don't know for sure, but I think she lives on or near the east coast.

sounds like she's in....from the other tread...

"Got a seat in 222 so if anyone on the floor wants to trade for a seatbgive them cell number please and ask them to text!!!"

I thought her profile said she was from Ontario or something.

I'd track the fucker down if I traveled to a show and then found out the ticket was bad. Somebody would get a very strongly worded letter..

Or a flaming back of dog shit on their doorstep

Snowbunny should ( and anybody that bought a ticket this way) have made a t-shirt that said it was her first U2 show.
There was a story on @u2.com with a family in Montreal that did that and security saw them and gave them VIP seats in the 100 section up close! Holy crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom