Toronto Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just heard Even better from montreal on the toronto live page on u2.com God it sounded fantastic!!! It was icnrediblew being there!!!!!:hyper::love:

d211.gif

I called Ticketmaster yesterday to see if they were able to confirm my tickets (bought from another person) were still valid, that they hadn't been cancelled.

They told me they couldn't tell me anything about them because they were on someone else's account. :|

Thanks for nothing, you fuckers. I'm actually going to try another time, just in case I can get another answer. ;)

I called too they cant do anything...I have one ticket for a friend that worries me but positive vibes :crack:

There is nothing on U2.com saying they are streaming it.

As they are quite aware of the epic failure of Saturday night... I imagine with will offer up another show soon. I'm guessing closing night in Moncton. Larry has not yet called me back to confirm.

Epic fail that show was awesome

The guy who sold them to me jumped through a couple of hoops to work out the sale with me, and I can't imagine he'd then turn around and screw me over. Plus, he's from Minnesota, and as a fellow midwesterner, we're all decent and honest people.

..... well okay, maybe not John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer or Ed Giehn ...... :uhoh:

Hey Jeannieco! Are you going to any of the remaining shows? (I;m the guy with the u2 hatin wife!):sad:

just heard Even better from montreal on the toronto live page on u2.com God it sounded fantastic!!! It was icnrediblew being there!!!!!:hyper::love:

:wave: I was there too!!! Awesome show!!!

You have a U2 hating wife? I sympathise with you! My hubby informed me after the show on Friday that he was never going to do GA again and that the next time I go a U2 concert, I can do it solo. I wished he told me that prior to the concert so I would have tried to get closer to the stage and meet up with fellow Interferencers...:banghead:

i still havent come down from Saturday!!! Well havent slept much either!!!Kipped on a mates hotel chair for both nights as his hotel was right there. Beat fighting the bloody weather and 80K people!!!

The guy who sold them to me jumped through a couple of hoops to work out the sale with me, and I can't imagine he'd then turn around and screw me over. Plus, he's from Minnesota, and as a fellow midwesterner, we're all decent and honest people.

..... well okay, maybe not John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer or Ed Giehn ...... :uhoh:

:lol: Stop Im sure we will all be fine :love:

someone tweeting the crowd around him look like theyre waiting for a bus!!!! Bloody amazing show and they act like that!!!

That's fine. I don't want them to use up all their Out of Controls before Minneapolis or Moncton. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom