Toronto Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5ov8ss

how completely bonkers is it that the show isn't even finished and we get to feast on goodies :up:

I'm still here. :wink:

:laugh: I think everyone's all tuckered out from this partying! :lol: I will be so tired but excited after Thursday night's show. We're heading back home right after the show so it's gonna be a long drive. May even have to help mom drive. Mom and sis are going so hopefully U2 can win two new converts. They like a few U2 songs but I think after seeing the band they'll have a whole nother opinion. :D

have a blast :up:

Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON - July 11, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8) Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
9) Beautiful Day
10) Elevation
11) Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12) Miss Sarajevo
13) Zooropa
14) City of Blinding Lights
15) Vertigo
16) Miss You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discotheque (snippet)
17) Sunday Bloody Sunday
18) Scarlet
19) Walk On
--
20) One
21) Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
--
22) Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

I'm still here. :wink:

:laugh: I think everyone's all tuckered out from this partying! :lol: I will be so tired but excited after Thursday night's show. We're heading back home right after the show so it's gonna be a long drive. May even have to help mom drive. Mom and sis are going so hopefully U2 can win two new converts. They like a few U2 songs but I think after seeing the band they'll have a whole nother opinion. :D

Let me know what they think of the show. My hubby was the same way when I talked him into his first show - rear stage seats at MSG for Vertigo in November '05. Convinced him to do GA at Charlotte a few weeks later & he's a total U2 GA nut now. :D

INTRO - Space Oddity

2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots
9) Beautiful Day
10) Elevation
12) Miss Sarajevo
13) Zooropa
15) Vertigo
16) Miss You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discotheque (snippet)
17) Sunday Bloody Sunday
18) Scarlet
19) Walk On
--
20) One
--
23) With Or Without You

Let me know what they think of the show. My hubby was the same way when I talked him into his first show - rear stage seats at MSG for Vertigo in November '05. Convinced him to do GA at Charlotte a few weeks later & he's a total U2 GA nut now. :D

I will definitely let you know. My dad went with me to the show in Raleigh back in '09 and we had seats. He's more of a fan than my sis and mom but not quite a die hard. Anyway he really loved the show and couldn't stop talking about it afterwards and how interactive Bono was with the crowd. Hopefully my mom will enjoy it. My sister loves Neon Trees to death and when my mom went with her to see Neon Trees she loved their energy and she doesn't really like concerts. So that says something. I think U2 will be far more interesting, what with the stage and all. I also cannot wait to meet fellow Interferencers at the show. Will be great to meet in person.

I will definitely let you know. My dad went with me to the show in Raleigh back in '09 and we had seats. He's more of a fan than my sis and mom but not quite a die hard. Anyway he really loved the show and couldn't stop talking about it afterwards and how interactive Bono was with the crowd. Hopefully my mom will enjoy it. My sister loves Neon Trees to death and when my mom went with her to see Neon Trees she loved their energy and she doesn't really like concerts. So that says something. I think U2 will be far more interesting, what with the stage and all. I also cannot wait to meet fellow Interferencers at the show. Will be great to meet in person.

Hope you & the band live can convert the ladies. Then we can get them involved in a fall meet & greet with other NC Blue Crackers. :up: Gonna' check out of here myself now. Travel safe & have a GREAT time in Philly! Talk to you when you get home & come back down to Earth. :)

INTRO - Space Oddity

2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots
9) Beautiful Day
10) Elevation
12) Miss Sarajevo
13) Zooropa
15) Vertigo
17) Sunday Bloody Sunday
18) Scarlet
19) Walk On
--
20) One
--
23) With Or Without You
24) Moment of Surrender

So I guess this is the end. :wave: See you all (maybe) at the Philadelphia setlist party!

:grouphug: We understand your pain.

I'm out too for now. Thanks everyone! :grouphug:

INTRO - Space Oddity

2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots
9) Beautiful Day
10) Elevation
12) Miss Sarajevo
13) Zooropa
15) Vertigo
17) Sunday Bloody Sunday
18) Scarlet
19) Walk On
--
20) One
--
23) With Or Without You
24) Moment of Surrender

So I guess this is the end. :wave: See you all (maybe) at the Philadelphia setlist party!

:wave: have fun . . . sending you good streaming vibes . . . catch y'all in Minneapolis :wink:

:wave:

WTF! This setlist suck. Philly Better get Bruce!!!!

Idk what setlist you are seeing??

I mean sure theyve been doing this set for a while but that doesnt make it any less awesome. i mean seriously - The Fly, IWF, Stay, Zooropa, HMTMKMKM. If you told me those all would be setlist staples a few years back I would have dreams about going to that show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom