Toronto 9/17 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the email Rosa reguarding her RedZone tickets for Sunday in Foxboro

Hello from the U2 360° Tour!

After two overwhelmingly successful Chicago shows, we hope you're as excited as we are about U2's Boston concerts and gearing up for their most innovative and ground-breaking show yet.

You can pick up your tickets the day before the show from 10am to 3pm; and on show day from noon on at the North end of the Stadium in Patriot Place Plaza, with your ID. (RED) Zone #1 and #2 enter through Patriot Place Gate; your (RED) Zone hostess' will greet you upon arrival in the (RED) Zone and assist you in accessing the exclusive (RED) Zone amenities.

Here's a map showing the two (RED) Zone areas at the Gillette Stadium.

See you then!

Sorry guys, I'm trying to figure out a strategy for Gillette since they won't let us line up till 3pm on Sunday

Why don't we all just show up a bit before then so we don't have to sit out in the sun and be uncomfortable all day? Maybe go into Boston and have lunch. Wouldn't that be nice. I know...never happen.

I think we do have a streamer

We are 236 in line right now and will be front and centre
I will stream the opening song and a few select others from
My iPhone using Qik

You can catch the stream on our blogs homepage
Http://concertaholics.com
Or
At Live Concert Videos | Concertaholics (theconcertaholic) on Qik
The above address has a chat box
Beside the stream where viewers
Can chat during the stream and
I can see the chat and how many
Are viewing.

My record is 100 viewers during a
Springsteen show

Will try to show us walking into rogers
Centre around 5pm

Hi Guys I am new to all of this. I am listening in from New Zealand - it is lunchtime here at the moment and it is strange to think the concert is underway on the otherside of the world.
Do you need a very fast broadband to watch the live streaming. I am in the link provided but it is only showing Snow Patrol and only for 13 seconds and the sound is quite muffled. How does this all work?:hmm:

Thats all im getting as well, Wendynz so i dont know if its the site or they just havent updated

Don't think I can Saturday, sadly. We aren't staying overnight anywhere and we're 4 hour away. I had to use my hotel points for Jersey :( But, we def. wanna meet some people Sunday. After the show we will all have plenty of time haha. We plan on catching the soundcheck (since you can SEE soundchecks at Gillette)

SMB

Hi Guys I am new to all of this. I am listening in from New Zealand - it is lunchtime here at the moment and it is strange to think the concert is underway on the otherside of the world.
Do you need a very fast broadband to watch the live streaming. I am in the link provided but it is only showing Snow Patrol and only for 13 seconds and the sound is quite muffled. How does this all work?:hmm:

Welcome :wave:

Your internet connection shouldn't make any difference - the quality of any "live" "stream" will be awful tonight regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom