Toronto 9/17 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATS Section 200 something directly behind the stage just like Stacey & I had for Night Two in ChiCLAWgo & we :heart: them

Thanks guys I am just concerned when it says TICKETFAST b/c those can be duplicated or am I wrong:reject:

You'll be fine

They used the Chicago 1 video for the intro into UV tonight, instead of the Chicago 2/Toronto 1 video... that's really odd, considering that the Chicago 1 video sets up perfectly for YBR, and YBR wasn't played at either Chicago 1 or Toronto 2.
I liked the Chicago 1 intro to UV better, so this is good news in my book.

They used the Chicago 1 video for the intro into UV tonight, instead of the Chicago 2/Toronto 1 video... that's really odd, considering that the Chicago 1 video sets up perfectly for YBR, and YBR wasn't played at either Chicago 1 or Toronto 2.

I believe it is a Maya Angelou poem???

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Beautiful Day
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
9. Unknown Caller
10. New Year's Day
11. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)/ Two Tribes(Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
<Desmond Tutu Speech>
19. One/ Amazing Grace(Snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore
21. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
22. With or Without You

SEATS Section 200 something directly behind the stage just like Stacey & I had for Night Two in ChiCLAWgo & we :heart: them

Y

Thanks guys I am just concerned when it says TICKETFAST b/c those can be duplicated or am I wrong:reject:

I think Stubhub is pretty safe. I think they use the Ticketfast option for people who get tickets at the last minute.

I haven't been able to log on here all night! I missed everything. :sad: Thanks goodness for Twitter and U2gigs!

BTW, I used Stubhub with ticketfast for my Green Day tickets and had no trouble at all.

Lucky for you. I was kicked off completely at 8pm (c) I've just returned.
I even got a message that interference was performing scheduled maintenance. wtf - go figure. :huh:

I'd like to send thanks out to Dan Herzt:wave:

I bought a GA for Boston Night 2 from him for $50 for a friend's friend that just confirmed to me that he was going. I ended up selling his (friend's friend) ticket on ebay for face. 6 months is a long time to make up your mind.

So I just found out that Dan sent me a 2nd GA for Night 2. Unexpected.
2 GAs for $50.:heart:

Now it's time to find out what friends of mine are cheap and would want to see U2.

??!?!??!??!???

Wow...I guess I was way too enthralled to remember specific details. I was there for both Chicago shows, and I really don't remember any difference in intro videos for UV.

As for YBR, the rockets video (if that's what you mean by "Chicago 1") was pretty cool. You mean they're playing the YBR video before UV now?

I'm con-fussed. Must be the U2 hangover from this past weekend.

Don't worry about no riding thrill rides. I host a Disney Podcast, and I won't even ride Everest or Test Track or Space Mountain. I shame my listeners lol

SMB

??!?!??!??!???

Wow...I guess I was way too enthralled to remember specific details. I was there for both Chicago shows, and I really don't remember any difference in intro videos for UV.

As for YBR, the rockets video (if that's what you mean by "Chicago 1") was pretty cool. You mean they're playing the YBR video before UV now?

I mean the rockets video from Chicago 1. I'm not saying it's the same as the YBR video, but I the rockets video made me think that YBR was coming next, instead of UV, when I saw it, and I've heard others agree with that.

Don't worry about no riding thrill rides. I host a Disney Podcast, and I won't even ride Everest or Test Track or Space Mountain. I shame my listeners lol

Hehe, I was wearing a Space Mountain shirt today. You should ride all three of them... they're fun rides (well, Test Track is when it works), and not overly scary.

Yeah, I know Test Track is kinda okay. People tell me I can ride that. I do everything else at WDW anyways. Can't wait to get back there 23-28 of October. Use my passes one last time this year. Yay for Shine Like Stars!

SMB

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Beautiful Day
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
9. Unknown Caller
10. New Year's Day
11. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)/ Two Tribes(Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
<Desmond Tutu Speech>
19. One/ Amazing Grace(Snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore
21. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
22. With or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

SMB

:lol: The irony!

Well I love thril rides, but I can't take the rides that spin too much and cause dizzyness and nausea.

??!?!??!??!???

Chicago 1 - Space shippy video with a Maya Angelou poem
Chicago 2 - The Green and Red squares with the Auden poem.

Right? :reject:

Yeah, I know Test Track is kinda okay. People tell me I can ride that. I do everything else at WDW anyways. Can't wait to get back there 23-28 of October. Use my passes one last time this year. Yay for Shine Like Stars!

No, pas de Shine Like Stars. No Shine Like Stars tonight.

But nice... I usually go to WDW during Spring Break, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go next year, due to money and the fact that it was just too damn crowded this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom