Torino Setlist Party Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome comeback!!!

:up:
1) I'm still not very fond of the two FROG/North Star yet (maybe I should listen to it more or maybe I'll like it better with another quality of sound or in studio) but props for U2 for debuting 2 new songs and a new intro live in only one concert!!
2) Welcome back HMTMKMKM.
3) I'm not gay, but Bono looked HOT (that hairstyle, the full leather/boots thing looks great) and... those not-guilty physical similarities to The Fly/Macphisto (those boots scream Macphisto... they're just not gold) couldn't be better.
4) Bono seems to have a good mood and to prove that he's back in shape.

:down:
1) I still don't understand IALW position in the setlist (it just doesn't work for me there). To make things worse, I love Miss Sarajevo, but WTF is a song with that charge doing there (maybe I'm really not getting it)? Still think that COBL shouldn't be in the middle of TUF and Vertigo/CT.
2) Too bad to see the bad just can't get rid of WOWY.
3) I'm one of those against the idea of having an old song opening a concert... specially when it's a huge (minimaly conceptual) show.
4) Feels sad for seeing so few NLOTH songs (including the title track) on the setlist so early and having hits taking its place.

Anyway, puting the :up:'s and the :down:'s on the scale... Forget about the :down:'s! U2 are back in force and it'll just get even better and better! :drool:

Maybe he was just doing his "open mouth and yell in a general direction" thing at that part? I noticed that, too. You can hear him later, so .... not sure.

the houselights stay on during the intro and beautiful day....wow

the houselights stay on during the intro and beautiful day....wow

Huh, I didn't even notice that during BD! I like it when the house lights go down - that's such an awesome part of the show.

On the other hand, kind of neat to have the other experience, with the lights up. I missed Elevation, so this might be my chance to see that on a tour. :wink:

Someone post audio or video of HMTMKMKM. Also since there was video during the song posted on various websites did anyone have problems getting a cell phone or internet signal inside the claw inner circle?

maybe i'm wrong. i was watching on my phone and the quality was pretty crappy

but it looked like they stayed on

Someone post audio or video of HMTMKMKM. Also since there was video during the song posted on various websites did anyone have problems getting a cell phone or internet signal inside the claw inner circle?

don't be such a hoarder. post your footage

Now that I've had a few minutes to process what I've seen & heard tonight, something tragic just occurred to me... short of a DVD being filmed at one of the European shows, I likely will not witness in person the glory of Bono in full leather. I'm pretty sure CA in mid-June will be too warm for it. :sad: So those of you lucky enough to see them this summer/fall - please take multiple, high quality photos & post them immediately for my consumption.

Kthxbai.

:D

the whole show should be on youtube from various angles either before you go to bed tonight or when you wake up in the morning.

Now that I've had a few minutes to process what I've seen & heard tonight, something tragic just occurred to me... short of a DVD being filmed at one of the European shows, I likely will not witness in person the glory of Bono in full leather. I'm pretty sure CA in mid-June will be too warm for it. :sad: So those of you lucky enough to see them this summer/fall - please take multiple, high quality photos & post them immediately for my consumption.

Kthxbai.

Your wish is my command! I promise to take many pictures of Bono in leather. :wave:

Kthxbai.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me............. NYC in July......??????

Remember the song > New York

"....in NY the summers get HOT, well into the 100's(F)..............."

thxbai

the whole show should be on youtube from various angles either before you go to bed tonight or when you wake up in the morning.

Now about these various angles...........................Bono in Leather from various angles would suit me mighty fine! :drool::drool::drool:

Kthxbai.

Oh hell. I didnt think of that. I have MI in June. Maybe he'll wear it anyway? :pray:

After all, it was over 100F on the floor for Tampa last October, and B wore his jackets practically the whole show...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom