Torino Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1) REALLY?!?!?!?! :madwife: A serious freakin' T-storm popping up here & it kicked me off after I made my first post. I'm hopping to hang on through it, 'cause I'm afraid if I get kicked off again, I won't be able to get back in due to all the 'web traffic. :crack: :pray: Please, please, please T-storm - be nice to me. :cry:

So, I'm kind of a setlist party newbie. How does this work? How will we know what songs are being played?
I'll hold your hand through your first set list party if you'll hold mine. :sexywink: :D

first rule of thumb . . . don't try and keep up . . . :lol: :laugh: you'll send yourself bonkers :D
This is verrrrry helpful. :ohmy: :

#4 Do I understand that 1000MIKES will be an official live stream?? :hyper:

Maddy! :hug: I've already eaten my dinner :lol: I have to go to work tonight and I want to be here on the computer till the last possible minute.

Hi everyone :wave:

:lol: :wave: :hug:

1. Clumsy :wink:

Maddy - there's food to be had. Head to the kitchen. Every girl for themselves today :panic: :wink:

Wondering if errand will have to wait til after the show :shifty:

2. Clumsy
3. Clumsy
4. Clumsy

Fine. I'll just stick with the brownies on the computer. :grumpy:

And you won't make it to Office Depot. I'll bet money on it.

my audio keeps breaking up on bambuser. is anyone else having that problem?

same here

#1) REALLY?!?!?!?! :madwife: A serious freakin' T-storm popping up here & it kicked me off after I made my first post. I'm hopping to hang on through it, 'cause I'm afraid if I get kicked off again, I won't be able to get back in due to all the 'web traffic. :crack: :pray: Please, please, please T-storm - be nice to me. :cry:

I'll hold your hand through your first set list party if you'll hold mine. :sexywink: :D

This is verrrrry helpful. :ohmy: :

#4 Do I understand that 1000MIKES will be an official live stream?? :hyper:

thunderstorms today . . . boooooooooo

< not helpful :reject: but realistic :D and also slightly bonkers

think this one is the official show stream

1000MIKES - U2tour On Air

Fake feed
Intro
Boots
I Will Follow
Out of Control
Beautiful Day