Tampa 10/9 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend who is at the show says that the crowd is tired and it is a bad atmosphere

I dont know how they see the screen, Trinn and i were that close and moved further back the video screen you would have to look straight up, my neck would kill me. we had a great view from edges side:)

I'll bet it has been hot in Tampa today. It was cold in the GA Dome for most of the show Tues. I was pleasantly surprised.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:loveshower:

:wave: big fat howdy to everyone . . . its so lovely to be able to make another set list party . . . its been toooooooo long between them for me :)

bought a big ole plate of brownies

brownies.jpg

and an even bigger jug of yumminess to wash em down with

pinkjuice-jug_300.jpg

looking forward to a fabbity fab ole show :wave:

what are peoples' downloading habits? I only get boots for shows I went to, although for the first euro leg I downloaded everything and compiled a setlist of all the best moments...

Major Romi I just DL'd C'Ville about one hour ago

I do DL the shows I have been to as well whenever u2start has a good sounding one:up::up:

I have slowed down a bit since getting a burner:drool:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:loveshower:

:wave: big fat howdy to everyone . . . its so lovely to be able to make another set list party . . . its been toooooooo long between them for me :)

bought a big ole plate of brownies

brownies.jpg

and an even bigger jug of yumminess to wash em down with

pinkjuice-jug_300.jpg

looking forward to a fabbity fab ole show :wave:

Brownies with frosting! :drool:

How have you been? We've missed you!

Hi everyone! :wave:
It's been awhile since I've attended a setlist party.
Have been very busy with work (aka school) since the new year started in September.

Brownies with frosting! :drool:

How have you been? We've missed you!

:flirt: :D . . . stupidly busy - moved house, picked up 3 new clients for work, decided that organising a school fete sounded like a great idea and the usual running around after the kidlets and hub . . . they've all disappeared up the coast for a few hours and happily I'll get to spend it at a set list party :happydance: . . . how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom