Sydney Setlist Party Night 2 14 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it safe to assume that it was Slide Away by Oasis, not Slide Away by The Verve.

The Oasis song certainly would seem to make a ton of sense hooked into All I Want Is You.

Or probably the song called Slide Away that Hutchence/Bono recorded together?

of all the songs, in all the towns, in all the world, they played Love Rescue Me.

i'm just beyond jealous of Sydney now. i swear henceforth i will never speak a bad word about the city.

:shame:

I get not being sure over seeing them in Melbourne v Sydney, if that's the choice, but anyone who chose Brisbane over Sydney... silly. :wink:

KathKissell
U2? Vertigo! KathKissell's photos - U2? Vertigo! | Plixi

x2_3bfbcc3

:shame:

I get not being sure over seeing them in Melbourne v Sydney, if that's the choice, but anyone who chose Brisbane over Sydney... silly. :wink:

don't make me feel worse than i already am!!!!!!!! :lol: :rant:

i actually only went to Brisbane because i had a place to stay.. my cousin who i don't see often lives in Brisbane and is a big U2 fan, so i stayed at their joint. so if they lived in Sydney, i would have gone to Sydney. Perth? Perth.

not my fault. so.sad. :lol:

sydangel68 I got video of All I want is U and Love Rescue Me in full. #u2360sydney
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

don't make me feel worse than i already am!!!!!!!! :lol: :rant:

i actually only went to Brisbane because i had a place to stay.. my cousin who i don't see often lives in Brisbane and is a big U2 fan, so i stayed at their joint. so if they lived in Sydney, i would have gone to Sydney. Perth? Perth.

not my fault. so.sad. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better i chose melbourne over sydney as well:huh:

I've been immensely enjoying having my facebook news feed loaded with U2 every day for a while now. The last two days it seems like everyone I know back in Sydney either went last night (photos loaded today) or jumped up about going tonight. And it's weird how many people have randomly bumped into Bono somewhere around Sydney over the past couple of weeks. Everyone massively excited. But you watch, if I post something U2 related in two weeks, I'll get shit for it.

Back
Top Bottom