Sydney Setlist Party Night 1 13 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Do They Know It's Christmas (snippet) / Stuck In A Moment
11. Bad / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet)
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. Crazy Tonight / Relax (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On

Encore:
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

MOS. Bono said he really doesn't want it to finish or something like that. The crowd is amazing!! #u2360sydney

.. then go on Bono, you can stay if you want :hyper:

Just back from the show, thoroughly enjoy it.
At the soundcheck, which was running late (just after 5 pm) they played in full “All I Want Is You”, but sadly it did not make the show.

Just got back. Another great show. Bad was again the highlight for me. The GA crowd were way into it. COBL was a close 2nd. This song is beginning to amaze me. Stunning.

As usual, Elevation and Vertigo simply brought the house down. That is U2 at their stadium best. Mega.

Tomorrow's show will be my last. Fingers crossed for AIWIY. It was extensively soundchecked before today's show. Bono even sang.

The security running the GA line were incompetent fools. They refused to work with the fan allocated numbering. They let everyone rush through to the turnstyles in a huge mass and it was ugly. Lots of pushing and shoving. All they had to do was get their heads out of their arses and see what was done in Melbourne and Brisbane for the proper way of doing it. For staters, the line up was way too wide (probably 15-20 people across) and that alone is a recipe for disaster. Make it narrower and all of a sudden you can better control the flow of people out of the line up and into the turnstyles. Idiots.

Back
Top Bottom