Sydney Setlist Party Night 1 13 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3fsgj2

WOW! that is a beautiful shot!!

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Thinking of Purple and hoping she's bouncing like crazy for all of us. :D

indeedy I was bouncing like a woman possessed :hug:

Nice one.

scaled.php

damn that's pretty *right click save*

Best version of Bad I've heard in a long time. Bono gives it all, especially towards the end. :heart:

It was glorious ~ I still get goosebumps just remembering the moment I heard it start up :loveshower:

So happy for you purple, and all that went to the show, I'm just so damn jealous!!! :lol: you appeared to have a massively enthusiastic crowd but the fact you got do you hear us coming makes me soooo jealous. And from all reports it seems Bad has just doubled in amazingness since Melbourne. :rant: :lol:

What a band huh? 50 or so years old and still there's nothing like them on the planet. :heart:

:hug: thanks cobble ~ it was so many shades of awesome there are not enough colours in the spectrum to cover it :)

bestest.review.evar

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cute:

I'll second that!

laughing and tearing up at the same time now :D

gotta love the enthusiasm of purple...next time can I go with you? :applaud::hug:

absolutement :sexywink: . . . there were a tonne of moments when I really was wishing that all you lot were there with me . . . my mates and hubby and I had a ball but it would have been even more fabbity to have some hard core blue craic nutters by my side !!!!!

Glad you had a great time PR!!!!! And nice to see hublet is a convert to the cause :D

:flirt: skillz :giggle:

So happy for you PR! You really know how to express your feelings. Reading your review reminds me, how I felt right after my shows. No other band makes me feel like this.

And we were thinking of you during Streets, just check out the thread! :hug:

Try to keep you hublet away from the blue crack now, girl :ohmy:

:hug: thanks lovity ~ not sure he could cope with the craic but he does have a new found appreciation of my obsession :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom